“Quickly becoming part of my morning commute!”
Review of Bagel World - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel World
Reviewed 12 November 2014

Bagel World is located in a small building next to a larger, more well-known chain (I won't mention names so as not to detract from the focus of this review). I hadn't really noticed it before, but for some reason, it caught my eye and I decided to give it a go.

Upon walking in, the scent of bagels welcomed me with a fragrant hug. The menu is robust, with a solid selection of bagels and bialys. I visited during breakfast hours, but there is also a lunch menu as well. I went for the bacon/egg/cheese special on an Everything bagel. There's a unique quality to these bagels which makes them better than the offerings at the larger more well-known establishments. They're soft, chewy, flavorful, and they don't destroy the roof of your mouth. Even better, they're not expensive at all.

I've since been back, and I will be going back more as part of my morning commute.

1  Thank teknojunkie

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I love this bagel place but if you blink, you'll miss it. It's a great beach joint, and it gets a steady run of locals. Our service was swift and attentive. There are only two places I like to order bagels-here and long beach ny.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

There was a long line, so I anticipated good bagels. How hard is it to toast a bagel and hand it to you. Unfortunately, we waited 20 minutes and could not get our coffees until the bagels were delivered. Of course the bagel was barely toasted. We did not go back.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This bagel place is a pretend bakery. The bagels are obviously a par baked products that are just horrible. To all you locals out there that gave this place an "outstanding" take a drive south and try a real freshly baked bagel. Hell even go to Einsteins in Jx way superior to this garbage. The restaurant itself is very basic, not particualrly cleand and even the coffee was warn not hot.

1  Thank fish_raw
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Yummy...worth the wait. Fresh, fresh fresh! i like the local feel and try to support local businesses so give them a try...I promise the sandwiches and selection will make you come back again and again.