“Newer spot, may grow on me”
Review of Beaches Wings and Grill - CLOSED

Beaches Wings and Grill
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Upside is decent wings and good beer selection. Downside is that it gets LOUD in there on a football day. The other two times I went it was pretty dead. Bartenders were nice. Seemed like a fairly good family spot on the average night. Went for trivia one night and had a good time.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Love beaches wings an grill but please get your lunch specials back and get new waffle frys the new ones are no good.. other than that good service and food! And love the drink specials

1  Thank Jillian H
Reviewed 26 January 2013

My family and I went to this place when it opened as Dick's Wings, waited an hour, never got our order, so we left and went next door to Five Guys.
Since it re-opened under another name, I decided to give it another shot last night. Arrived at 8:30, by 9:15, still no food. Waitress said she'd check and never returned. Went to Burger King and got a Whopper.
So after two tries, I've never tasted one bite of food. Pretty pathetic.

1  Thank Hungry545
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We tried here on a friday night, it wasnt too busy at that time, the wings were good--not nearly as flavorful as I would have wanted but not horrible either. The waitress was very good at refilling our drinks.

Would have prefered better sauces, but overall it was good.

Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

Craved wings.... Waited about 30 minutes on a slow evening for them. Dry, overcooked, small like wingdings, and not worth $1 a piece. Should've been 4 for a $1.

Service was fine. no complaints there really

Won't eat there again. Menu was boring and a lot of low end fried food. Again... I'd rather eat at Nasty McDonalds