“Wings and Human Feces?!”
Review of Beaches Wings and Grill - CLOSED

Beaches Wings and Grill
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

Went here the other night after Christmas. My wife and I were shocked at how dead it was and I guess it makes sense now. I didn't know until we got there that they changed names from Dicks Wings and changed the menus! The new wings are horrible!! Their "hot" flavor is more like mild and they have WAY too much butter in their sauce. Small batch wing sauces? Feels like they experimented with Dr. Frankenstein. My guess is Dicks Wings dropped them and now they're scrambling to make up the difference. AVOID THIS PLACE! Their bathrooms were horrible and my wife said that there was literally human feces on the bathroom stall walls.

We told the manager and he acted like he could have cared less. I'm taking my business to better restaurants and I'd advise you to do the same.

1  Thank ZachWilson

Reviewed 25 December 2012

We sat at the bar and had wings and burgers.The wings were great and the burgers wonderful. Hunter the bartender was attentive and friendy.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

We go to Beaches Wings and Grill almost every weekend to meet up with other Cleveland Browns fans to watch the game. The service, food and atmosphere is always fun and family friendly!

Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

Had a craving for wings after a school football game. Took my eleven year old daughter. I ordered the margarita ranch wings (bone-in) and she ordered the sweet and sour bone-in wings. We also got an order of the waffle fries with melted shredded cheese. The server could not tell me how the wings were because she said she didn't like the taste of lime. Either way, sounded good based on her description so I ordered them. However, when they came out they were smothered in pepper. The pepper was never mentioned in her description or on the menu. It was WAY over powering. The only way I could eat them was by completely wiping the pepper off. My daughters sauce was good, but too wet. The fries were AMAZING. Service was good for a wing place. Will give it one more try. The pepper wings are on the bottom of the picture.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

Wings were tasty. The bourbon flavor was my favorite. Service was okay.