other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Mkabadri
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice place but difficult to deal with managment”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My experience with this place is pleasant as overall. It is a nice place located next to Jax beach and near many good facilities such as Starbucks, bicycle rentals and grocery stores. The reason that I have rented this place is that I live in Jacksonville and I needed a place near the beach when my parents are visiting.

Despite the good stay, I don't recommend staying in this place for the following reasons:
1- The price is overrated and doesn't match the advertised price in the website. When I saw the place on tripadvisor it was advertised as costing $1500/week, but after requesting the booking the owner has increased the price unreasonably to $2000/week + deposit and the only reason was that the website going to eat from their profit.
2- I couldn't save my self the headache when it comes in dealing with the owner/management. There was no a checklist for what items present in the apartment, and no one explained to us what is there as extra or where it is present, plus you will be responsible for whatever the owner tell you they are missing without checking the apartment with you before or after rental and this completely unreliable. After I have left the place by 30 min I was contacted by them saying that they can't find two extra set of sheets and two towels. I have explained to them that we didn't take any items from the apartment and tried to explain where the missing items could be but they couldn't figure it out. I couldn't comeback there as I have crossed have the way to the city so I had to let my father go back although he had a flight to catch. When he reached there they found the two towels and my dad show them the sets of sheets that we have used and kept it in one of the closets but the owner kept on saying that the sheets they are missing were not actually those but instead they were extra sets that was suppose to be on one of the shelves !!!! Now this is the thing that I didn't like, how come you didn't explain to me in the first place that those were in the unit and you don't have a checklist for whatever you have in there ? So obviously we have failed to locate those extra sets and it was deducted from our deposit.

If this has to happen again I would defiantly book one of the 4 or 5 stars hotels that on the beach and I will benefit from a good service with the same price and save myself such a headache. I have stayed in many vacation rentals across the country but I didn't have such difficult time dealing with owners before.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location next to the beach
Liked least: The management of the property
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Aug 2015
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry that you feel we were difficult to deal with. This condo is one of our most popular rentals. This property is highly desirable because of our dedication to follow the owners request to keep the inside of the condo nicely furnished with above standard furnishings,linens etc. . We have the same cleaning crew each time the property turns over and they are very familiar with the condo. The sheets were there from the previous tenants as there wouldn't have been sheets to sleep on. Included as part of the lease agreement you signed is a property condition report. This report is required to be turned in within 24 hours of arrival, but we never received a copy. As a resolution I offered to accept less than what the original cost of the sheets were as I had found some comparable ones on Amazon for a cheaper price. You agreed to let Flip Key make the decision and they decided in our favor for the higher amount. I would have gladly refunded the difference, but you insisted on the certified lette when we were not the agency holding your security deposit. I had to personally drive to the post office and mail the certified letter incurring additional costs, which wound up exceeding the difference between the two sheet sets. Once again I am sorry that you felt we were difficult to deal with. I believe I was extremely fair and even tried to compromise. You did not follow the instructions on the lease and that is not our fault. The rates listed n flip key are listed as weekly rates. When you inquired you inquiries for a 15 night stay, which is why the rates increased.

We wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 2,700
/ Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing