“Great egg sandwich”
Review of Delicomb

Delicomb
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Mr Loco egg sandwich for breakfast, it was very good. My sandwich was served on whole wheat toast with pepper jack cheese, avocado, bacon, sriracha, and strawberry jam. This combination of flavors was delicious. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My wife and I recently had lunch here. Just ok, not the worst option but certainly not the best. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Less that two blocks from beach access It is the beach access just north of the pier. Anyway, we split a tuna wrap special for $10 just to tide us over. Not a full meal of course. Great iced coffee. Good restrooms. Friendly and fast service.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This spot is so underrated. I love everything at Delicomb that I have tried, best iced coffee & sandwiches at the beach. The cheddar bagel with bacon egg and avocado sandwich is my constant. The mr. Loco is great as well. Also give the dirty chai a try.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I had a very nice experience at Delicomb for lunch with my coworkers. I had the chicken pesto panini and tomato basil soup. They were both fresh and tasty. Definitely not a cheap lunch, but you're paying for the quality, and it's also a great atmosphere.