“Reliably good Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Very pleasant ambiance, with colourful and vibrant decor.We have been coming here for years , having previously frequented the Atlantic Boulevard original prior to the beach location opening and have never had a disappointing meal.The restaurant is centrally located for Jacksonville beach and has free street parking right outside for up to 2 hours. There is also a car park nearby.It’s tempting to overindulge on chips in advance of the entrees and the con queso dip is very yummy. We had an eager, very young waitress providing good service.My vegetarian daughter had mushroom fajitas and my husband had the combination Sonora - a huge plateful.I had a chicken quesadilla appetiser as a main which was definitely plenty after all the chips. There is an excellent variety of beverages , beers and cocktails, available.I had a very cold Corona Light on draft and my daughter had a non alcoholic pina colada which was prettily presented.Everyone left satisfied until our next return visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I had a combo platter of taco, burrito, and a tortilla---the only things I know about - Wow much better than the drive-through...couple little sides to round it out - took some home but ate it later that evening - Good stuff!! Seven of us met up for our monthly outing - the drinkers were extremely pleased with the margaritas!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went because it was nearby our hotel; the inside didn't look like a Mexican restaurant. However, the food was delicious!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We go here from time to time. The food is good and great bar scene. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Love their chorizo tacos.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We have come in several time and continue to have great service. Angle was great and made or day. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a good meal for a fair price.