“Best little diner in town”
Review of Beach Hut Cafe

Beach Hut Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The service is good & fast! The food comes out pipping hot & doesn't take forever! We always can count on our food being just perfect! Thanks for buttering the bread/toast before it comes out & gets cold!!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I loved this place for Breakfast . Classic American food.
I had never had “Gritz” .I am an Australian.
Server said “ Hold on a minute” got me a tasting plate then explained.
Can’t wait to go back really ..

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of dining here before and have previously reviewed.
I have been visiting Jax Beach at least annually (and sometimes more frequently) for 20 years. This cafe is a must-do on every trip.
I had the Steak 'n' Eggs with Home Fries and English Muffin. The steak was cooked as ordered and everything was delicious.
The ambience is great and the staff are super friendly and efficient.
I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This is a great place for brunch. It is close to the beach, solid food and fast service. It is a good "in and out" place where you can grab food and you know it will hit the spot.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This is old fashioned and good. I have had various things, this week I just got oatmeal for breakfast which was like three bucks. I have not been for lunch but if you like home cookin' it looks like it would be good. Staff are really friendly and it is always hopping with locals.