“Loved this beach!”
Review of Jacksonville Beach

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My grandparents use to live in Orlando so I would go to Clear water or Daytona beach. But I must say I really loved this beach not too crowded, pretty much clean. This was my first time at Jacksonville Beach and I think I’ll return one day!

1  Thank GinGin376
"powder"
"dunes"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoy our two days get away. Spend whole day at the beach. We enjoy the sun all day. We walked to the pier.$1 entrance fee by the way.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love the many FREE places to park. Easy breezy at 10am- very little traffic and can get the best space on the beach which quickly warmed up. Many places to eat and enjoy hours on the beach.
The beach was very clean with helpful tentative life guards on duty. I felt comfortable allowing my 17 & 7year old to roam while I relaxed.

1  Thank niaknowsrealty
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Beach is nice but the pier is still half closed two years after it was damaged. I heard that when the city "stole" it from the lady who owned it previously, they gave her 30 days to fix it up or lose it to the city. Now they take over 2 years to replace planks that blew off? Ridiculous!

Date of experience: March 2018