“Long time fan!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The folks at original Metro Dinner gave us space for organizing meetings for the MS 150 in the 1990s. I’ll never forget their generous support. Food was great then and food is great now.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Family meal with a group of 6. We had a 20 minute wait, but well worth it. Server was great. Everyone's good was awesome. My burger was top 5 best burgers I've had. Definitely recommend going. Parking sucks but worth it

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The place is a 3 inside because its cramped and noisy but a 5 outside. Service was excellent from beginning to end. We had the western omelet and greek omelet and everything was served prompt and delish. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I know reviews are all subjective and a matter of taste. With so many good reviews, I may be in the minority. First, the staff is friendly and seems to work very hard.

My personal issue was with the smell of old grease when we entered the restaurant and throughout the meal. It was a hot, humid day or we might have eaten outside.

We like comfort food, diner type restaurants and the food here was plentiful, but again not to our liking. As it's so well reviewed, I won't go on. It just wasn't our cup of tea.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Good size portions, well prepared, good seasonal flavor combinations. I enjoyed the hash, but that portion was enough just for one. It was nice to be able to sit at tables outside also.

Been to The Metro Diner? Share your experiences!