“One of my favorite places for lunch”
Review of Gregory Paul's

Gregory Paul's
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gregory Paul’s doesn’t have seating for lunch. They sell freshly made salads, soups, entrees, and desserts. I chose a freshly made grilled corn salad that had jalapeño, red onion, mozzarella, lime juice and cilantro. I think I paid $4.95 for my salad but it was delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love their freshly made salads and entrees! They do not have seating, they are carry out only. I love having this wonderful fresh lunch option! I highly recommend Gregory Paul's.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Had a special birthday party and wanted a respite from cooking. Ordered several dishes and they found Tammy to serve for us. Everything was fantastic and got raves from all our guests. Tenderloin was perfect, as was the tuna and South West burrito and salads. Highly recommend them. We'd never tried the food prior to our order so it was a bit of a gamble, but well worth it!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Place is right up the street so convenient when you want a home cooked meal without all the hassle. The food is always delicious although some recipes are better than others. Weekly the menu changes with 4-5 special dishes along with a few regular items. No onsite dining, only take-out. Get on their mailing list to get the weekly specials and plan your weekly meals.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I had been wanting to try this place for a long time and finally did a couple of months ago. It is addictive!! You pick up two or three family style meals to go, then heat them up for dinner later. Perfect if you're feeling lazy and want something healthier than pizza and better than frozen food. My boyfriend loved it too, and praised my cooking, but I told him I couldn't take credit. Prices aren't bad either.