“Good burger and fries”

Col. Mustard's Phat Burgers
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and i were in the area looking for a simple easy place to eat a burger. they have a great menu of burgers but also many other things like wraps and breakfast all day. our burgers and fries were made to order. very tasty burger - really juicy. we would eat there again if we return to the area.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I've been hearing for years that Col. Mustard's has the best burgers in Jax Beach. Finally got there, and I can say without a doubt that there is no truth to that statement. It's okay. Burgers are hand made when you order, so they take a while. You order one, two, three or as many patties as you want (and get your picture added to the wall if you shove all your food in your mouth within a certain time limit. Big deal.) Buns are too soft and fluffy for my taste. Fries were okay, nothing to write home about. A little pricey for what you're getting and the ... ummmm....I guess I'll call it ambiance? Listen, there are some really quality burger places in the area. I'm guessing this place stays alive because it's next to the high school.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We are on a little vacation and just finished training at a local gym and was super hungry afterwards. We found the Col and were more than satisfied with the food. A nice beefy burger and huge Western Omlet. Ok , back to the gym for more work

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject, but I've samples Philly Cheesesteaks all over the country, and this place easily place in the top 3. Simple looking place, but well worth the trip for a great meal.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

For no good reason, we haven't been here in a while for breakfast. My husband and I both had the Mustard's mess omelette, three egg for me and five for him, and were happy came back again. Our daughter had the French toast, and she was pleased. Service was great, as usual, and we'll try to come back again sooner.

Date of visit: December 2017