“Great Experience”

Eleven South Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven South Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 55
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My dinner experience with another couple was just great. The food, the service, the ambiance--very nice. And, having free valet parking made access very easy. I had previously heard that the Happy Hour crowd was large, but on this night it was very subdued. However, in bistro style, as the restaurant became busy it did become a bit loud. If I lived in the nearby neighborhood I would certainly be a weekly regular patron.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place is understated, opens for dinner and I strongly suggest reservations or patience. Food is excellent and wine list robust! Enjoy a drink at bar while you wait.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

11 south

My wife and I returned for another look. Superb food, great wine, lovely ambiance. My PEI mussels and seared scallops were exquisite. My wife loved her fried green tomatoes and crab cakes. Service good but could use some polish —No crumbing to pick up crumbs or other debris that fall on crisp clean white linen tablecloths. Wife’s water glass was not kept full. Swamped even on an Wed evening. Parking is dicey. Free valet. Appears to be a safe neighborhood so no problem parking on street several blocks away. All-in-all a great restaurant that locals are lucky to have. Prices quite good for such a fine restaurant. We plan to visit every time we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

First let me say that the noise level in this restaurant was unbearable and part of the reason our evening was so bad. My whole family of 7 went to celebrate my daughter’s 29th birthday. Nice waitress, but the appetizers weren’t good and the portions are small. The noise level was so terrible that none of us could hear the other person. Secondly, my Mom and I both had to send our meals back. Both so salty we couldn’t eat them, so we went without dinner. Nice manager came over, but by that time everyone was almost done eating so we didn’t want a replacement. They gave us free dessert, which was nice, but honestly, it was awful. We’ve been here many times in the past, but this time was such a huge disappointment that I doubt we will be back.

1  Thank 619LizH
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I like this spot! We are 28 and 31 and LOVE the vibe and we knew my folks would too. Think scene meets old school club meets 5star restaurant