“Quality decreasing ”

Cruisers Grill
Price range: USD 6 - USD 9
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have enjoyed Cruisers for over 20 years. First time in evening. Marinated chicken over cooked and dry. Guacamole tasted bad and replaced from "another batch ". As with other reviews, restrooms dirty. Seems to be going down hill. Server pleasant as always.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We gave this place a second chance since the first time we had to wait 50 min to get our food. Service is definitely slow, and this time we sat outside. There is a smell like sewer, and we had to change tables, but the smell didn’t go away. We mentioned to the waiter that he kind of had an attitude, and he said he will ask( like he never heard before), but he never came back to us about it.
The burgers are good, but the place is beyond filthy... There was trash on the floor and the restroom was gross.
Although the food was pretty good, I am sorry, I will pass!

Cruisers_Grill, General Manager at Cruisers Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Maria, we’re very sorry to hear about your second visit. We can assure you that your concerns have been passed onto management, who will be investigating the smell. Thank you for giving us another try and sharing your review.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Celebrating ( more to come ) kid college admission. The cheese bacon fries was extremely flavorful. We all ordered burgers ( house specialty ). I ordered the pesto burger that was just perfect. The staff is very gorgeous and attentive. Cruisers is a classic local place. Don’t miss of you are in the area.

Cruisers_Grill, General Manager at Cruisers Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Soares29, thank you for celebrating with us! It sounds as though your family had a great time with us, and we truly appreciate your recommendation. Please visit again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Took the kids to celebrate college admission. The cheese bacon fries ( appetizer ) was supper flavorful. All were happy with their burger. I ordered a pesto burger that was really amazing. One of the best burgers that I ever had for sure. The staff was also awesome. Very gorgeous and welcoming. Can’t miss if you are in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit! It's a delight to know you found the pesto burger just as tasty as we do, and we hope you'll join us again to give some of our other options a try.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered take out for my family over the holidays and went to pick it up. On my last visit there I downloaded their new app. So this was my first time back actually using the app. On it, there was a coupon for $5 off $30. Since our order was $40, I decided to use it. When I showed it to the girl there, she tried to claim that I had "already used it" in an accusatory tone. This was the first time! I told her this and she continued to argue with me. So, I turned and walked out the door, leaving them with five cheeseburgers that either got thrown away or eaten by employers. Smart business move!

1  Thank thsmith1
Cruisers_Grill, Manager at Cruisers Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

We are sorry to see your review, especially because it is so wrong.
1. I don’t hire “girls”; I hire women who work very hard for us, most of them single mothers.
2. It was your first time using the app because you previously used the paper equivalent. You then downloaded the app and tried to use the same coupon. When you first used the coupon, we mark it as redeemed. This is so that people can’t do what you tried; to wit, use a paper coupon, and then try and use the same coupon but the online version of it.
3. You stormed out of the store without asking to see a manager. Having spoken to many of my employees who witnessed the exchange, our server did not argue with you, but she tried to explain it to you and the whole thing lasted a few seconds. Anyone who feels they are entitled to a discount, would ask to see a manager, unless of course such person knew they were fighting a losing battle. We see people try and pull this all the time and when they ask about it, we generally honor the coupon and explain the situation to avoid this from happening in the future. See, we give our guests the benefit of the doubt because it is the right thing to do. Instead of behaving as a gentlemen and asking to speak to someone in charge who could rectify the situation, you decided to storm out, leave a bogus review and trash a local, family owned business.
4. It was 4 burgers, not 5.