See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Someone said on another review.... It is what it is. Agreed. Also some one said it needs updating. I've been coming here for two years. It has improved so much I gave it a better review. I had come here simply for convenience. Updates on going.... So much better!! Remote AC. Remote TV. Didn't have before. Shower has great pressure. It's not a 5 star hotel. It is a motel. Not fancy. It's great for where it is. Clean, cold for summer in FL. Price is fine to me. Owners very nice. Not a sleezy place at all.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 619kirsten
Reviewed 21 March 2016

The room is very nice and clean. It seems to have been recently updated. The floors, tv and ac are new. I booked for two weeks while waiting for my home to be ready. It was a last minute check-in. The owners were very kind and accommodating. It's a quiet and safe location. The wifi could be better but most motels are like that. Otherwise the room had everything I needed. For a small fee I was able to have my pets with no hassle.

Room Tip: Not a lot of food choices nearby.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lml795
Reviewed 19 February 2015

first off the place is old but looks decent from the outside, we checked in and the rate was $34.99 but if you want to add your spouse it is an additional $10.00, (REALLY?) When we checked in the owner told us the heater did not work so she gave us a small space heater which did not warm up the room, around 9 PM a friend of mine stopped in to see me for 20 minutes, when I checked out the owner questioned me as to who visited me at night, (LIKE IT IS ANY OF HER BUSINESS I PAID FOR FOR THE ROOM) she then told me she does not run a business like that, I asked her like what and she said people stopping by at night, stay away from this dump drive a few more minute into Crystal River and get a better room at the same rate.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljsflorida
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Ok, first note that the only other 2 places to say in Inglis are the Lodge, behind Shrimp Landing (awesome by the way, but always booked on holiday weekends or big fishing tourn.) and The Pine Lodge B&B (More Expensive, usually always booked too). This place is Old, it is very old and it hasn't been updated in a long time. The only people who work there are the people who own it and one other lady who stays at night. Our room was ok, did I take off my flip flops and walk on the carpet....NO! Was the Air conditioner loud, YES! Did I have to run around the shower to get wet because the water pressure was bad, YES! BUT....We were there just to spend the night after a long day of fishing! That's what it is for. This is not a luxury hotel, you do not want to spend a long time here but if you are fishing all day and need a shower and a place to sleep, this is your place. There weren't any bugs or rodents or loud guest noises. It's $39 a night! What else to expect! Pets are allowed, which I usually stay away from, but in this case we didn't have a choice. Oh, there is a great restaurant and bar next door!! They are an absolute must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GTGT76
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Friendly staff and rooms are ok for the price. I go over fishing so just needed a bed and shower maybe little T.V. for some news. Shrimp Landing restaurant next door is awesome.... So fit my purpose fine. ONLY real disappointment was no coffee pot in the room...Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends