“Needs to be update”

Add it.
Withlacoochee Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Inglis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 February 2015

first off the place is old but looks decent from the outside, we checked in and the rate was $34.99 but if you want to add your spouse it is an additional $10.00, (REALLY?) When we checked in the owner told us the heater did not work so she gave us a small space heater which did not warm up the room, around 9 PM a friend of mine stopped in to see me for 20 minutes, when I checked out the owner questioned me as to who visited me at night, (LIKE IT IS ANY OF HER BUSINESS I PAID FOR FOR THE ROOM) she then told me she does not run a business like that, I asked her like what and she said people stopping by at night, stay away from this dump drive a few more minute into Crystal River and get a better room at the same rate.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ljsflorida

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Ok, first note that the only other 2 places to say in Inglis are the Lodge, behind Shrimp Landing (awesome by the way, but always booked on holiday weekends or big fishing tourn.) and The Pine Lodge B&B (More Expensive, usually always booked too). This place is Old, it is very old and it hasn't been updated in a long time. The only people who work there are the people who own it and one other lady who stays at night. Our room was ok, did I take off my flip flops and walk on the carpet....NO! Was the Air conditioner loud, YES! Did I have to run around the shower to get wet because the water pressure was bad, YES! BUT....We were there just to spend the night after a long day of fishing! That's what it is for. This is not a luxury hotel, you do not want to spend a long time here but if you are fishing all day and need a shower and a place to sleep, this is your place. There weren't any bugs or rodents or loud guest noises. It's $39 a night! What else to expect! Pets are allowed, which I usually stay away from, but in this case we didn't have a choice. Oh, there is a great restaurant and bar next door!! They are an absolute must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GTGT76
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Friendly staff and rooms are ok for the price. I go over fishing so just needed a bed and shower maybe little T.V. for some news. Shrimp Landing restaurant next door is awesome.... So fit my purpose fine. ONLY real disappointment was no coffee pot in the room...Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Mitchell R
Reviewed 20 November 2012

It was an OK place to stay. It was vintage and I hoped for the best since I really like the old rt 66 type motels. This was that style but could have been better maintained. Room was kind of funky smell but was clean and no critters. It was $45 but I've gotten better rooms in vintage places for the same price. It was OK for us since it was 2 guys on a scuba trip and we smelled kind of funky too, but couples might be dissappointed. So if you're biking, riding, diving or backpacking, it should be fine.

Room Tip: Check out the room first, we looked at a couple and chose the best
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank cavychauffer
Reviewed 8 January 2012

brief (thank god) overnight stop here. we saw a sign for hotel and the sports bar next door (nb they have rooms also) the sports bar was great and food was delivered from the restaurant next door.
hotel laughably bad.
needless to say after a great night at the bar we were back on the road at 4.30 am.
shortest funniest hotel stay of my life !

Room Tip: the one without the fighting roaches
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Been to Withlacoochee Motel? Share your experiences!