This was a case of overpromise under deliver with my hard earned vacation money. For many reasons:
* the veiw is of the extremely noisy highway...there is no direct access to the beach or waterway.
* there were no supplies in the condo...dishwater soap, soap, toliet paper, paper towel
* no in condo washer/dryer, garbage disposal...the coin operated down the hall ruin our clothes.
* the noise from other tennets
* there was no rental of fishing gear of umbrellas, chairs etc.
* supplies that are provided were s ok cheap one could hardly cook with them...almost went to buy a decent pan..
* if you want a gross faternity on spring break experience...this is your place ....although there is Nothing to do around the place....gotta drive
*to top it all off , our adult children cam to visit and we were told by one guy to get a pass to park, then another lady( extremly rude) said for them to park in free public parking...with tons of empty spaces all around...gee thanks.heck we would paid for extra parking...it was bad enough that parking for this unit was across the street.
* Grandmas Rest unit110 Indian (snores)Shores, florida
This is a fantastic location and very easy to find. The beach is HUGE, clean, and quiet. A great place to relax.
The beds are comfortable and best of all, everything is new!
The condo came with everything we needed to have a great vacation.
It is a great place for children.
I will be returning very soon.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
It was wonderful being one of the first few guests at Grandma's Rest Beach Condo. This is the first season for this unit on the vacation rental market. The updates are lovely, the condo cheerful, fresh, and clean. The beach here is one of the prettiest on the West coast. The beach is wide, nearly flat, and easy to walk. This unit overlooks the inter coastal, and has a lovely cool breeze after a toasty day at the beach. John's Pass restaurants and shops are just minutes down the road. Holiday Villa's III is an older building with a cool atypical design. It has an open air courtyard set up between units, that gives surprising privacy. This is a great location, and the owner really cares about her guests. This is a do over and over again.
Just stayed at Unit 110 at Holiday Villas III for a few days to celebrate the new year and had a wonderful time! The location is perfect; walking distance to the beach and near the main streets w/ restaurants and shops. The condo itself is beautiful and well decorated with a beach theme! Very comfortable and cozy vibe.. feels like home. Did not have any problem with the appliances. No noise from neighboring units even when sitting on the balcony. Would highly recommend! Definitely coming back before 2017.