“Wonderful Beach Condo”
other traveller has booked this property
Ocean front Grills and Picnic Tables
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Ocean front Grills and Picnic Tables
Living-room- with new 50' HDTV, Cable w HBO and DVD
Bright corner unit-Windows in every room
Fully Equiped Kitchem
Second Full size Bath
Queen Size Bed on 3rd Bedroom
3rd Bedroom walking closet, TV
OUR BEACH! Calm clear water
Calm crystal waters safe for children
Beach chairs & umbrellas rentals available
White Sandy Beach
Beach volleyball
The only complex with a private pier on the Gulf
Our Private pier on the Gulf
Benches to sit and enjoy- Cleaning station if you enjoy fishing!
Enjoy a family game of Beach volleyball
Amazing sunsets from our pool area.
Spectacular Sunsets from our Pool and Beach
Gulf of Mexico Sunset
Amazing sunsets
From our private pier, sit and ENJOY!
Heated Pool and Jacuzzi, swim under the stars open till 11 PM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ljadeb6
Suffern, New York
“Wonderful Beach Condo”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What an amazing and relaxing vacation! Home only three days and I already want to go back to this condo! It is so spacious and so well maintained. It was also very well equipped. We had full use of the umbrellas & beach chairs which was great because we didn't have to rent any on the beach. There also were some fishing rods we could use (there's a really nice private fishing pier right on the beach). The full kitchen was my favorite part. Every appliance, pot, pan and utensil was available, making it so easy to whip up a full breakfast before hitting the beach. The condo has 3 really big bedrooms, but since it was only my Fiancé and I, we only needed one. The main room was perfect for us. Comfy bed, walk in closet and a really big balcony.

The first two days of our stay, it was pretty windy at the beach so we opted for the pool. Still just as relaxing and I could watch the waves crash from the lounge chairs since the beach is only steps from the pool area! No commuting necessary which was great. We were able to run right up to the condo if we needed anything. We lived on the beach the rest of our stay! Gotta love super clear water and white powdery sand!

The owners had a few items delivered during our stay such as books and a new sheets set. It was great to know they're very involved in maintaining such a lovely space and providing extras for the guests. There's a bookshelf in the living room with a bunch of different titles. Perfect for beach reading! Also, I can't forget the washer & dryer! Who wants to worry about dirty laundry after their vacation? NOT ME! One more reason I loved this condo! I was able to do all my laundry before we packed up. This made unpacking less of a drag!

Overall, our stay was the absolute best. The condo has everything you need and is very well located. We were able to visit various restaurants, rooftops, parks and shopping areas in minutes. I can't wait to go back!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 May 2017
Hi Lauren so glad that you both had a wonderful time, and thank you so much for highlighting the things that you loved about our beach condo. We are looking forward your return in the future.
Hector& Barbara
Buddy S
Paramus
“Clean, modern, and relaxing | On the beach”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was the nicest condo we've ever stayed in. Everything is clean, modern, and top of the line. The kitchen is beautiful and has top of the line appliances. The beach is literally a few steps out of the condo. There's a private pier where you can fish during the day and watch the sun set at night. Highly recommended for a relaxing family vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Apr 2017
We are so pleased you all had a GREAT time at our beach condo. We hope to have you included in our returning guests family. Thanks
Barbara & Hector
Millmont, Pa
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

30 Apr 2017
We are so please that you loved our beach condo, and Thank You for staying in our place. We hope to have you back as our guest once again.
Hector & Barbara
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

12 Oct 2016
Hi Trudy, so glad to hear you had a wonderful time at our beach condo, I also want to thank you for your feedback, I was not aware of this problem with some of the outlets. I just emailed my property manager and she assure me that it will be taken care. I also made them aware of your difficulty with the key to our private pier and beach access. I appreciate the feed back from you and we hope to see you back in the future.
Thanks!
Hector and Barbara
TAMPA, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

12 Sep 2016
Hi Courtney, I'm so pleased that you all had a memorable vacation and thank for describing our beach condo so well. We are looking forward hosting your vacation once again in the near future and become part of our returning guests family.
Barbara and Hector
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing