“Delight ”

Keegan's Seafood Grille
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Keegan's Seafood Grille has been an Indian Rocks Beach tradition and a favorite of the locals since 1985, committed to serving the freshest local products available at a reasonable price .We are a casual family friendly restaurant a short walk from the beach. Recently Keegan's was featured on the Food Network show " Diners, Drive-ins and Dives " for its innovative seafood dishes. Don’t forget to check out our daily fresh fish specials and our extensive kids menu. So come to Where the Locals Eat at Keegan's Seafood Grille!
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Grouper cheeks-have to be the best fish I've had in a long time! She crab soup amazing! Kids menu is perfect for little ones. Great prices. Waitress very nice-we are a mixed race couple and aren't always treated friendly-had no issues here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We were planning on going to Lulus tonight but a local woman told us about this restaurant, we've been to Indian Rocks beach many times but never heard of it. We usually go to JD's and PJ's. JD's was closed. This place is amazing, we've driven by but never noticed it. Will never come to IRB again without eating here! Our waiter Drew was awesome ! Professional, sweet, helpful and funny. I ordered two items I hadn't planned on but he gently persuaded me and I'm so glad he did ! My husband had the she crab soup. I had the fish chowder, both excellent! Then he had U peel shrimp, they were bug, fresh, and tender. I had the charbroiled octopus, it was gamey, spicy and tender, just delicious! Guy Fieri was in in 2007 and had it too! The salt caramel cheesecake was fabulous ! Don't drive by without stopping, we never will again!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

As featured on the triple D, these octopus legs "put them on the map" as our waitress told us so we had to try this appetizer dish. It was awesome. And the blackened grouper sandwich was great too! Reasonable prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Been coming here for years . Slowly the food has went down hill. Kinda after they were on Diners Drive-Ins And Dives. Still very good Gumbo and Artichokes. Fish portions seem to have shrunk. Still better than Frenchys on the beach tho.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Been to Keegan's several times and have never been disappointed. Finally got to take my girlfriend and she really enjoyed it. Here's a tip, always order from the specials and get a cup of the She Crab soup.