USD 153
Gulf Towers Resort Motel(Indian Rocks Beach)
USD 113
Belleair Beach Resort(Belleair Beach)
USD 130
USD 125
Belleair Village Motel(Largo)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Sun Burst Inn(Indian Shores)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 133
USD 284
USD 225
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Gulfside Resorts(Indian Rocks Beach)
TripAdvisor
Hamilton House Condominiums(Indian Rocks Beach)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We just stayed at The Granger House in the Marilyn suite. This is a beautiful old house in a beautiful setting. We watched the sun set every evening from the beach or the porch. Nina (the house keeper) looked after us very well. Thank you, Nina. We had a great time and ŵill go back again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Our friends decided to have their wedding on the beach and invite friends and family to stay here or in the area. We were fortunate to be able to stay in the Salmon Suite while the rest of the party stayed in the main house and other suites. Each unit feels very private with its own outdoor seating and access to the hot tubs, lagoon pool, bbq and beach. The views are amazing, the breeze wonderful and the beach is just a few feet away. I loved hearing the crashing waves all day and night. The beach gives you walking access to many places to eat and shop. I would definitely recommend this to a large group looking to stay together!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GirlFridayVT
Reviewed 4 July 2015

I took on the task of finding a beach house for a large family gathering which included 15 people, including 5 kids under the age of 5. I was given the parameters that it had to be on the beach and also had to have a pool. Needless to say it was very difficult to locate a property that could accommodate our large group. The biggest stumbling block I found was the small children as I had a few promising leads but once I mentioned multiple kids under 5, they wanted nothing to do with our group.

If you are looking for marble floors or granite counter tops with a top flight kitchen, don't bother. However, if you are looking for a place to accommodate a large group with amazing views where you can have the privacy of the entire property, then this place is for you. Considering the prices I was quoted for other properties that could accommodate 15 of us, this one was surprisingly on the lower side. They did cut us a deal for renting the entire property. It was so nice not having to share the pool or other amenities with other groups of people which we would have had to do if we went the condo route. This property consist of 4 units with the Marlyn suite having 2 couches that convert to beds and the Pink Rose having 1 convertible couch. The next biggest is the separate cottage, which is especially nice for someone that doesn't want to deal with stairs. Both the Cottage and side room did not have central air but the "window" units were able to keep up.

The front steps are about 50 yards from the ocean and the views from both main suites are awesome. The grill is a newer Weber gas grill. We were initially concerned with the pool depth with small children but there is a fairly large area that is around 6 inches deep before the stairs. The deepest part of the pool is about 5-6 feet and the pool is located in back of the house. The Marlyn Suite does have a back door that goes right out to the pool. There is enough parking for about 6-7 vehicles and probably even room for a camper or boat.

One of the most impressive things was how assessable the owners were. They were very prompt to respond to emails and return phone calls as we had several questions. They even allowed us to pay in installments as long as all of the funds were in a month prior.

For more information including availability I would suggest checking out their website: http://www.grangerhouse.com/

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank wxrobb
Reviewed 14 September 2014

I rented the entire home in June of 2013 for a small wedding and reception. It was perfect. All my guest were in love with the accommodations. Owners and manager were great .
The units were all supper clean. Pool was a plus. Views of beach and ocean were the best.
Everything is supplied for you so your clothes are all you need to bring.
I will return to the Granger House for years to come.

Room Tip: There are several individual rooms that my be booked but because I rented the entire house and used the smaller rooms for guest it was perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Melinda S
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The owners of the Granger House will steal your money. My husband and I travel worldwide, and this is the worst place ever. Very run down, and unfriendly owners. These people think because they have money, can treat people unfairly and are very rude. We stayed 1 night and left. Ended up at the Sheraton on Sand Key! Never got our deposit back for our hassles. Shame on you owners fro even being in the hospitality business!!!! Vacationers don't waist your money!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple