“Delicious Food”

Guppy's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Guppy's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 17th Avenue
Transit: Trolley Mile Marker, 17 1/2.
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Guppys is a sister of E and E steakhouse both places have great chefs cooking for them. This is a fantastic place for dinner or lunch. They always have the very best recipes in their menus. Try the Lobster Bisque Wow the best soup Ive ever had in my life. The steaks are always cooked to profection. Love this place

Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very good place. Nice and efficient service. Polite and attentive servers. Good for drinks, good for food, good for family gathering. This is not gourmet but it is not a typical diner either. They try different flavors and variations on the standard dishes. The restaurant is on the road but is also across from the beach with a night breeze coming in. One of the best places in the area.

1  Thank LovePlanAndTravel
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stopped here on the way home after spending the day at Honeymoon Island and it was AMAZING!

I had the short rib with risotto and my wife had the filet steak and our kids thoroughly enjoyed their food. Service was excellent too.

Tip, their Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake with Rum Caramel sauce, WOW!!

I am so happy we found this place as it is now a family favourite and we will be back often!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

My wife and I have enjoyed seafood at many top eateries, both in Canada and the United States as well as other venues. Guppy's on the Beach in Indian Rocks, Florida is equal to any at which we have dined. Not only was the entree delicious but as well, so to were the appetizers and sides. Of course, having the lovely Amber as our server was another plus for the restaurant. There is little doubt that, upon our return to the area, a repeat visit to Guppy's will be in order. Of course, we shall look forward once again to having Amber take good care of us.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is a local favorite. For lunch it is quite reasonable for the quality compared to others. For dinner, not as much except for tourists. Go early for lunch as they consistently run out of Chef Scott's lunch specials. Always a bummer for me. The sauces are great. A family favorite of my wife and kids is the Potato Crusted Salmon, which is frequently on special. Can't beat it. Get extra Leek sauce. It's that good and I generally only eat sushi and seafood - not a cooked fish fan.