“Liked it enough to visit twice in 3 days”
Review of Too Cool Cafe

Too Cool Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Had dinner and brunch here during our three days in Cocoa Beach. For dinner we both had crab cakes and sweet potato fries. The crab cakes had a much larger percentage of crab than the usual and were well cooked and seasoned. The fries were delicious, only lightly salted and not a bit greasy. Portions were large. I tried their wine cocktail and ordered a second. For brunch I had eggs benedict with salmon and grits. Both were well done. My companion had french toast and liked it. The staff was very attentive and kept the good coffee coming. Well worth the drive.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Had breakfast there and it was really good! I recommend the eggs benedict, but if you want the Canadian bacon, you must order it.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I tried this on a Saturday for an early lunch but it was packed with people having breakfast. I had a Mahi sandwich for almost $15 and it was just OK. Service was very good but generally I was unimpressed with the food and prices.
Since this was my first visit I will have to try it again, to be fair, before I write it off.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is really small and has a limited menu. The wait staff is very nice. We had burgers and bacon and eggs which are available at least through lunch. Food was good but nothing extraordinary

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I just went there for one time with breakfast with friends when they first opened. Writing this might not give a good review, but quite frankly with my limited budget I might not go back.

With that said, this place always seems like a packed parking lot. I thought that this place would be really "too cool" inside and at the time I went in nothing really cool about it. Little pricey for what I got. They give the kids some "cool sunglasses" at the end..so I guess that is their expression of too cool. I guess as an artist too cool would be a little artsy or something really cool displayed but nothing was like that. Very small inside.