“Best Restaurant in Melbourne Area”

Skewers Mediterranean Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Skewers Mediterranean Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: USD 9 - USD 28
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Skewers has been on the cutting edge of Meditteranean fusion cuisine since 1983. The menu boasts traditional Middle-Eastern cuisine and fusion Mediterranean styles, as well as Chef creations that are designed to delight the palate. Skewers offers exclusive wraps and plates, with a focus on fresh ingredients and preparation.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Fresh, Fresh, Fresh. The food is the BEST. The staff treats me like I'm family. They have a belly dancer on Saturday Night. They also have a private dining room for parties.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Fantastic food and excellent service. There is no reason to add anything more. My wife and I often visit Skewers and have NEVER been disappointed.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have dined here several times and always enjoy returning. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the food, although a little expensive, has always been good. The servers are very pleasant and most are attentive.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Outstanding Authentic food, the evening we went we enjoyed belly dancing and music. It was romantic a new experience one we will remember

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant yesterday. What a waste of $100 before we dined with them we asked them if the food was really authentic they reassured us it was.
After looking at the menu I asked about the Gyro meat. The waitress told me it’s frozen meat That they just warmed up in oven.
Their salad we received was full of olive oil and I think citric acid. Awful I could not even eat it it was so sour. If they were trying to do a little vinegar lemon Drive saying I need to look up the recipe because that’s not what was served to us.
I ordered mousakhan ! What a mistake that was. The chicken seem a few days old and was put back on grill to crisp it up. I had a plate of old chicken raw onions and sickly rice. None of ate the food it was a waste of money I only paid for the food because I am not a hell raiser, I just marked it off as experience lol.
If the light switch inside the restaurant is this dirty I would hate to imagine what the kitchen looks like