“Great place to eat fresh seafood in Indialantic”
Review of Islands Fish Grill

Islands Fish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Fish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: USD 0 - USD 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is an very nice place to go and eat fresh seafood in the Indialantic/Melbourne area. The service was excellent as was the food. As with any place catering to tourists and offering fresh fish, you will pay a bit more than your average meal, but we were all satisfied with everything and that goes a long way. Bar and grill food is always OK, too, this is a step above that.

1  Thank Golfnman

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My visit this week to Island Fish Grill was long coming. I heard about this place when we first got a place and finally got out there. This is a very cute place staff was very friendly from the moment I called for our reservation and the waiter was very knowledgeable. The food was delicious I had there Signiture dish the onion crusted grouper and it was very tasty. It's a small hidden gem so make reservation. Worth a visit.

2  Thank Madaicg
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My Husband and I frequent here when we are in town twice a year on vacation. This past time we came in with Family and were greeted by the owner. we made reservations for a Monday 6:30pm and they were already getting busy. We brought a group of 6 were seated in a very nice private back room. Their staple is the Onion Crusted Grouper which i always get, 5 of the 6 got that with the fried spinach and the garlic mashed potatoes. Incredible again, My husband tried their new Ribeye with the horseradish cream accompanied by the veg and potatoes, needless to say he was more than full it was a huge portion. We really enjoy every visit here our Server Trevor was outstanding and look forward to our next visit, we highly recommend this establishment to anyone. It is family owned and oriented and also kid friendly. Parking is in rear.

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Normally one of my favorite restaurants beachside. Saw they had a Groupon and decided to go on a Monday night (fine print stipulations are M-T). Got sat down right away, very nice inside. My gf wasn't super hungry so we split an entree, and soup x2, and salads. The fish had the wrong topping, ordered dill, and got mango salsa.. totally different taste.. but no worries, we powered through. At the end of the meal we went to pay and excited to use our Groupon. Pay $25 worth get $40 worth. We were told at that time that the Groupon doesn't apply because you have to order two entrees. I asked where it said that, and was told it doesn't say that anywhere. (manager just told her) Our meal was $100, how is that different from two entrees? And if that is the case, why not print it on the Groupon? The manager came over after we paid and gave us a voucher for a free desert (which we don't eat..lol) . Got the feeling that happens often. Now you know.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Dined here with my family. The staff was friendly and welcoming and the service was great. The food was delicious, fresh Mahi and scallops and good key lime pie to top it off. Would definitely return.

1  Thank IMLISAJ