“Groupon fine print”
Review of Islands Fish Grill

Islands Fish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Fish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: USD 0 - USD 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Normally one of my favorite restaurants beachside. Saw they had a Groupon and decided to go on a Monday night (fine print stipulations are M-T). Got sat down right away, very nice inside. My gf wasn't super hungry so we split an entree, and soup x2, and salads. The fish had the wrong topping, ordered dill, and got mango salsa.. totally different taste.. but no worries, we powered through. At the end of the meal we went to pay and excited to use our Groupon. Pay $25 worth get $40 worth. We were told at that time that the Groupon doesn't apply because you have to order two entrees. I asked where it said that, and was told it doesn't say that anywhere. (manager just told her) Our meal was $100, how is that different from two entrees? And if that is the case, why not print it on the Groupon? The manager came over after we paid and gave us a voucher for a free desert (which we don't eat..lol) . Got the feeling that happens often. Now you know.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Dined here with my family. The staff was friendly and welcoming and the service was great. The food was delicious, fresh Mahi and scallops and good key lime pie to top it off. Would definitely return.

1  Thank IMLISAJ
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice find in Melbourne Beach. Nice atmosphere and staff was great and family owned/ run. I had to crab bisque to start along with a few craft beers, Caesar salad, and the entree was onion crusted grouper with sides of mashed potatoes and fried spinach. The tastes were amazing and I couldn't wait to get another bite of spinach as it was honey-glazed. Would definitely go back if I'm in town again. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I had dinner there yesterday, 8/3/17. Food was above average and the service was good. Overall it was a good value so gave it 4 stars.

1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We finally visited the Island Fish Grill and were not disappointed. The dining area is pleasant and the service is very good, The fish is fresh and well presented. My wife ordered the snapper on the special menu and I ordered the corvina in tapenade. Both choices were excellent. Mine came over grits which made my dish memorable.
We will return!