“Great fresh seafood”
Review of Islands Fish Grill

Islands Fish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Fish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Indialantic
Price range: USD 0 - USD 35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Dined here with my family. The staff was friendly and welcoming and the service was great. The food was delicious, fresh Mahi and scallops and good key lime pie to top it off. Would definitely return.

1  Thank IMLISAJ

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice find in Melbourne Beach. Nice atmosphere and staff was great and family owned/ run. I had to crab bisque to start along with a few craft beers, Caesar salad, and the entree was onion crusted grouper with sides of mashed potatoes and fried spinach. The tastes were amazing and I couldn't wait to get another bite of spinach as it was honey-glazed. Would definitely go back if I'm in town again. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I had dinner there yesterday, 8/3/17. Food was above average and the service was good. Overall it was a good value so gave it 4 stars.

1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We finally visited the Island Fish Grill and were not disappointed. The dining area is pleasant and the service is very good, The fish is fresh and well presented. My wife ordered the snapper on the special menu and I ordered the corvina in tapenade. Both choices were excellent. Mine came over grits which made my dish memorable.
We will return!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were very pleased with the tasty food, drink and food specials of the day, and varied menu. Our waiter was prompt and the hostess-manager was especially cordial and helpful. This is a beach and tourist area and so many diners are casually dressed, which is to be expected. But when the gentleman seated at the next table about one foot away had discarded his shoes and then sat on one leg, thus extending his own one foot about one foot away from our food, it was time for a gentle intervention by the staff. I understand the dilemma of any restaurant not wishing to offend their customers. On the other hand, some customers do not care to be distracted or nauseated by anyone's bare feet near their food. Of course, this might not happen to you.

1  Thank Lieu F