“Employee tried to steal sunglasses! ”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We came here with a party of 5, they were busy and we got grumped at for entering the wrong door (apparently you don't go in the front door but go in through the side), we waited anyway. Food was good, although my son ordered the "continental" breakfast and the waitress didn't know what kind of cereal they had. We asked if they had cheerios to which she replied "I doubt we have sugar cereal" well cheerios in my book aren't a "sugar cereal". We asked her can you please find out? Not very hard but she wasn't too happy. They did have cheerios and his was supposed to come with toast, cereal and fruit. She brought his out with a bowl of cheerios and toast but no fruit. We asked for his fruit and instead of saying Oh sure she said she "needed to check the menu to see if it came with fruit" well obviously it did and she brought it out. We had to ask for more water and coffee. Now for the kicker - my husband left his prescription Nike sunglasses on the table. He realized this immediately after we got in the car. Our teenage son ran back in to get them and they weren't on the table. He asked a waitress if they had picked up any sunglasses and she said NO. Luckily a customer sitting right by heard and said "YES YOU DID THEY ARE IN YOUR POCKET" well guess what! Lo and behold my husbands $400 prescription sunglasses were in her pocket. She tried to steal them and thanks to an honest customer busted her. We would never recommend this place even though the food was good. Bad service and a THIEF for a waitress.

3  Thank amyhP1386HX

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My husband's family with spouses gathered for a fine brunch at this restaurant. We all enjoyed our assorted brands of muffins, omelets, fresh fruit and good coffee.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Food was just ok. The blueberry pancakes were soggy. Not a smart choice on my part. The coffee was good.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We went here two mornings I a row. Large crowds which indicates that it is good. I ordered scrambled eggs that would not come dry and over cooked. They were soft and still moist. Excellent. Each morning they have a different muffin. Second morning I had fresh fruit and a muffin. Highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This is a go-to place for breakfast or lunch and it is always busy. The big attraction may be the fresh baked muffins, served with every breakfast dish.
Breakfast is more popular than lunch but both attract a large following in this country style setting.
Prices are fair, coffee & beverages are extra.
The service is friendly, parking is adequate and the restaurant is easy to find.

1  Thank Lynne D