“The muffin made it great”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I had a very nice bacon and cheese omelet with some home fries. However, when I got the coffee cake muffin to finish breakfast, that was what took the cake, so to speak.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Great Breakfast with overly attentive servers, read I had way too much coffee !! The food was great, tasty , and quick and really cheap ! Well located on A1A and were only sorry we had 1 morning to visit as we left before 6am the next day ! Well recommended for a value, old time diner experience !

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The blueberry pancakes are huge and very good. Our kids had muffins which they loved. Will definitely return when we come back in town for vacation.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

This was across the street from our hotel so we stopped in for brunch. Cute place - airy decor. Beach place so small tables. Chairs were small and hard - not particularly comfortable for larger posteriors. Diverse menu with many tasty looking items. Display of muffins in the front that looked awesome. Several daily specials for lunch and breakfast on the board. My partner had an omelette. She said it was good but the home fries were cool and a bit overdone. I asked for a Cobb salad, which was not on the menu but they made it for me! It was very good. It was a bit expensive. They charged me for a spinach salad, with the addition of chicken - all together over $11. A Cobb salad with chicken is under $10 at TGI Fridays. We would come back if we were in the area. It was pleasant. Nice staff.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This wonderful restaurant is the go to breakfast place on A1A. I have always loved their blueberry muffins too. Try it! You won't be sorry. I go back whenever I have a blueberry muffin craving!