“Best breakfast in Melbourne!”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This wonderful restaurant is the go to breakfast place on A1A. I have always loved their blueberry muffins too. Try it! You won't be sorry. I go back whenever I have a blueberry muffin craving!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

When we come to town, we make this restaurant one of our stops. I had breakfast. Scrambled eggs, home fries, bacon and homemade blueberry muffin. Nickki was our server. Food was warm, fresh and delicious. Hubby had salmon and fresh spinach salad. He said his meal was good. Nickki was attentive, kept our coffees filled and refreshed our glasses when it got cold. She was terrific. The secret here is their homemade pies. Yummy! Can you tell I love this place? Their motto is Never too late for breakfast or too early for lunch. Good prices too.

1  Thank debras847
Reviewed 6 November 2016

My wife and I decided to try the Blueberry Muffin on a recommendation from a relative.
Well they were absolutely correct, it was one of the better breakfasts we had had while in the Melbourne area. I had their Egg Crab Cakes, which were delicious, my wife had their Golden Belgian Waffle which she raved about, great breakfast
If you are ever in the Indialantic area (Melbourne) try breakfast at Blueberry Muffin Restaurant. An added plus, our server was not only efficient and friendly, but funny.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This place was recommended to us by friends. Boy were we glad that we listened to them. We arrived as their doors were opening and took a seat at the counter. The place is very bright and clean. Breakfast was cooked to perfection but the real star here are the blueberry muffins. A tray had just been taken out of the oven when we got there. The waitress suggested that we get them grilled. All I can say is Yum ! Go during the week as they are too busy to grill this blueberry delight over the weekend.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I have reviewed Blueberry Muffin in the past as average. I just added a warm blueberry muffin to my breakfast with a little butter and this place has stepped to a new level in my book. I guess I should have known by the name to try a blueberry muffin, duh. Dont pass it up, this place has the best blueberry muffin I have had.