“Cupcakes”
Review of Sue Ann's Bakery

Sue Ann's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Indialantic
Price range: USD 1 - USD 15
Description: Great bakers, lunches and dinners to go, homemade bread & salad dressings, vegan and gluten free options available. Celebration and wedding cakes, cupcakes, cookies, dessert bars, let us know how we can help make your event spectacular!
Reviewed 20 January 2017

We ordered a lemon raspberry cupcake. the inside was filled with crushed raspberry. the only bad thing was the frosting was way to sweet. I felt a cavity coming in sweet.

1  Thank EMRGLORY

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a snack, got there around 11:30, there wasn't a lot left, but what was there was very tasty. I definitely want to hit this place earlier to see it in all its glory.

1  Thank sgtsbud
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Home baked goodies and sandwiches make this a long time favorite of locals. Quiches and desserts are great. A go to place for delicious take away meals or for unexpected guests.
Changing menu with unusual choices. Parking in front of this easy to spot bungalow style shop.

1  Thank Lynne D
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Whenever I take a drive out to the beach, I make it a point to stop at Sue Ann's Bakery to pickup lunch and/or dinner. The pumpkin cookies are my husband's favorite! The meatloaf is all beef and delicious. And the shepherd's pie is scrumptious. We have never had a bad meal from here; my husband loves everything I have brought home from Sue Ann's. Plus, I do not have to cook! Yeaaaaaaa!

1  Thank cog23
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We love Sue's !!! The quiche's are wonderful !!! We get them all the time and they have a great selection !!!! Yummy, creamy and light !!! We also love the em-pinatas, yum and perfect for on the go!

1  Thank stfflngr