“Very european beachy”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Great service with a nice menu and delicious pastries. I had an iced tea with fruit crepes- yum. Husband had an omelet and son ordered eggs with bacon and potatoes. Both had coffees. Sliced bread with jam served to us also. Grabbed some macaroons to go. Looked busy every time I have gone by- so happy we stopped in.

They do open at 8 am.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I'm a big fan of their Nora's Crepe, and their simple coffee with steamed milk. Sometimes I bring home a slice of Napoleon cake, or the chocolate mousse cake. The spinach pies are a great quick lunch, or sometimes I get three of them for dinner at home! We've been coming here for breakfast since they opened and we are always greeted with hugs and happy hellos :)

Reviewed 12 May 2016

The coffee is great as well as all of the bakery items. The grape leaves, eggplant and hummus could not be any better. The owner will entertain you when not waiting on you and is happy to have you as a customer. This is an experience when visiting the area.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

After looking at reviews I tried the Around the World Cafe. The owner told of all the choices. Basically you can get a cake made of all the cake slices they have, so you can see what the cake will be. The cake I chose for my wife's birthday was a caramel cake. The cake was great every part of the cake was caramel. The frosting was loke fudge. I will be back for breakfast.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

we went in this place actually by accident and were so pleasantly surprised!!! We were greeted by the owners Valerie and Igor on a very busy Sunday morning. We were quickly seated and took in the atmosphere of this quaint cafe. All the food and beverages are served in beautiful china with various patterns adding to the eastern European charm. There were so many tempting items on the menu it was difficult to select just two! We opted for the Greek omelette and also french toast with a wonderful mixed berry sauce. The coffee was another delicious surprise, it was bottomless and delicious, served latte style!
I cannot wait for our next trip to Melbourne Beach to go back and try many other things from the menu and also beautiful bakery selections!