“Best Eggs Benedict in the the World!”
Review of The BeachSide Cafe

The BeachSide Cafe
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We head for BeachSide Cafe for our breakfast whenever we are in Melbourne, Florida.
Large menu with many different combinations and huge portions all reasonably priced.
Very friendly, pleasant and welcoming servers performing their duties with a smile!
You will not find better Eggs Benedict anywhere in the world!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I was staying in Orlando and had a day to beach it. Heading east and hoping to find a great place for a late breakfast. I couldn't have found a more perfect place. One block from the beach is this small but very clean cafe. The service is excellent - friendly, attentive... like visiting an old friend. The food was also excellent, fresh with generous portions. I believe they close early but if you happen to be in the area, I highly recommend this place to eat!

1  Thank SirRead
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

If you're not searching for this place you won't see it. It's tucked in between a couple shops and restaurants along 5th Ave in Indialantic. My visit here was very pleasant. The food was good and the service was great. Our waitress suggested several of the items she liked that. They were ones that you just can't ''make at home.'' The place was busy but the food came out very quick and we were attended to very well. Will visit again.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

Not my first trip to Beachside Cafe…and its definately STILL worthy of an Very Good rating! Located on Fifth Avenue in Indialantic, just about to the beach, this restaurant is like finding that little local hideout down in the Keys that has the right 'beach people' and an ambiance to go with it.

Its not fancy, its not totally spotless…but I would consider it clean enough, and not pretentious at all. The servers, mine included as well as others walking by, smile and make sure that you have enough coffee and check that that meal was very tasty. I like this kind of treatment!

I don't usually order Eggs Benedict, but this Hash Brown Benedict plate sounded delish, so I threw in the towel and ordered. What the heck! It was very good, and plenty of food (as Beachside has a reputation for). I liked it very much and asked for "Frank's Hot Sauce" to accompany the plate…a dash of heat here and there. Tasty!

They turn over tables quickly as folks want to get to the beach I suppose, but won't give you a hard time if you decide to sit and chat a while. I usually order theire 'Skillets' which are mind-bending in size. Either way you won't be disappointed.

MY ADVICE: "when the skies are blue….head for Fifth Avenue!"

Beachside Cafe rocks…..

1  Thank AlwaysStarving
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

The breakfast cafe is a little restaurant that is packed with delicious food! It was my families first time in the area and we decided to have breakfast there. The food was delicious and the service was just as great! Thank you Donna for such a great service !!! We really enjoyed our time!