“A Little Slice of Heven”
other travellers have booked this property
Chest of drawers with 2nd TV door from bath to pool and Shower
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Chest of drawers with 2nd TV
door from bath to pool and Shower
looking down canal from pool Not heated.
dock for fishing
Sun West Beach
the hunter Osprey
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DannoJack...
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“A Little Slice of Heven”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If your like me and are going somewhere for more than a night or two then you are going to look else where than a hotel. I was in Florida for my son's wedding. Although I chose to stay in Hudson rather than one hours drive north where everything was taking place (Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding ,Reception) it was based mainly on the fact that all my life I've been a beach bum and now living up north I could not come back to Florida (lived there 29 years) and not stay by the beach. The Seasider Cottage was a prefect place for me. It had a full kitchen - I am a chef and like to cook for myself. A nice big living room- dining room. Two couches, big TV and then a big bath and bedroom. So, let me start by saying Bill and Sandi are two of the nicest people you want to meet. On my third night there I cooked for the three of us. Sandi directed me across the street (directly) to a great fish market. They had a very good selection of shrimp and fish . We had a great meal and I made two new friends with very interesting past (not shaddy). Being one mile from Hudson Beach was great as it was a short jaunt down the road to the beach. The cottage was close to everything I needed. A Winn-Dixie 1/2 mile left on route19 for groceries. A great fish market directly across route 19 from me, Skinnys - The best bar in Hudson next to the fish market and WalMart down 19 to the right. All my basic needs in one close group.
The other reason I picked Hudson to stay in was that it is close to where my son lives. He's a fireman so he works one on three off so I got to have breakfast with my son and sometimes his beautiful new wife a lot.
I think all in all the best thing I can say about Seasider Cottage is that it is tranquil, peaceful, good vibes, relaxing and I can't wait to rebook sometime soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Apr 2017
Thanks, Danno, for the great review. All I can say is that we try to please ALL our guests, but a fellow Rhode Islander with great kitchen skills and a fun past to share is beyond just a great guest. You have made friends in Florida. Please consider us part of your "extended family". And thank you for the recipe. You are Soooooo Welcome to come back! Bill and Sandi
Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Nov 2016
Right back at you, Laura. You are also 'cute as a button and neat as a pin' and welcome back anytime. Not the Hilton or the Hilton 'price' ! Described as 'cottage' not 'castle'. Hotels in the area are two to three times the money. Send your friends down for April, 2017, please. That's our next opening. It was a delight to meet you. Thank you.
Deborahad...
“Guest”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I loved the ambiance of the cottage. So very comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay again. Thanks Sandy and Bill helpful and knowledgeable hosts...see you soon.

17 Nov 2016
You were such a great guest. Thank you for your kind words, and we are so happy your stay was comfortable. Hope to see you back soon. .......................................... Bill and Sandi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing