Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Christmas lights on the water.

Seeing the city's Christmas lights by boat was amazing. The captain was great and really nice. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tina C
Great tour for the family!

We took the pontoon tour this past weekend with our family and really enjoyed it. As an unexpected... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Btgglynn
Miami, Florida

All reviews captain russ sunset cruise st augustine boat tour anastasia island saw dolphins sea birds this past weekend wonderful experience great tour laid back holliday fort cannon sights wildlife marina
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time on the sunset cruise with my young family. We saw so many dolphins and a beautiful sunset! The captain was very kind and accommodating, providing complimentary beverages and even gave us cozy blankets when the evening became chilly. Would absolutely do this cruise again when in the area. It was a highlight of our trip!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had the pontoon to ourselves. No problem just taking us out. Captain Russ gave us a very nice tour, pointing out points of interest and some history. It was great weather and there were lots of sea birds and also many dolphin sightings. The boat is fairly new and very comfortable. The excursion was easy going and very relaxing.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We had a pleasant tour on Captain R. Holiday's pontoon boat. He provided blankets, libations and candy. We will schedule another boat tour when we are in town.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

My wife and I were the only 2 people signed up for the afternoon tour, and Russ still happily gave us the full experience. One of the best boats I've been on. Great seating and even has some tables. We were able to see lots of dolphins! Russ took his time when we got to an area with lots of dolphins so we could really enjoy seeing them. He was very friendly and took the time to get to know us. Great experience!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We really enjoyed our sunset tour to see the December "Night of Lights" in St. Augustine. It was nice to tour in a smaller boat and the Captain explained several of the sights along the way. We even saw dolphins! I would definitely recommend this tour.