All reviews great overnight stop laundry room community room gravel sites full hookups would stay here again one night great place to stay stayed here easy access thrus bathhouse sams clothesline wifi florida milton
Reviewed 19 March 2018

As i am new to this but must say this place is great as they make you like family as there is so much to do.From mini putt to horse shoes to fishing as there pool look,s great. But the bathrooms or restrooms and the work out area, even the washers and dryers all is great as everyone should see Eagle,s landing.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This is a very clean park. It is not our idea of camping. Many of the people here live here year round. There is a small laundry and a community room. It is a great place if you are looking for a year round place to live. There are small towns nearby for shopping.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2018

People are lovely and sites are all open long pull-thrus with space between sites. One bathhouse with 2 family (with showers)restrooms, a community room and laundry (3 washers 1.50, 3 dryers 1.50) and an outside clothesline. Gravel sites. No cable TV - can get some basic channels with antenna. There is no 'close' grocery store though the Nearby Dollar Store has ice and some things. It is near I10 but you don't hear traffic noise. Convenient to beaches at Destin. We stayed a month mid Feb -mid-March. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rob N, Owner at Eagle's Landing RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. We appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you again and... Happy Camping!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I wish we could have stayed longer. The staff/owners are sooooooo nice and accommodating. It's the first time I've had a call-back to confirm our reservation. Location was perfect for our Florida destination. It's a short 45 minutes from the beach. Restrooms/showers were clean and spacious and laundry room had space for folding, hanging, and even an outside clothesline. Wash/dry was $1.50 with clean machines. Nice gateway location.

Room tip: RV park, not a hotel. No luxuries like weight room or pool, just a nice quiet PV Park! Pull through with 50 Amp.
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rob N, Owner at Eagle's Landing RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Kris,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post. We really appreciate it and it was a pleasure having you stay with us.
Happy Camping!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I nearly didn't stay here but when Rob told me he had great internet I made the stop. This is a very nice park and a really great overnight place to stay. I don't know why so many people appear to be staying long term but this is certainly a nice place to do so. There is plenty of grass for the dogs and our site was nearly level. The sites are gravel and clean as a whistle. Gravel is really great because it is larger than the trailer and keeps most of the hook ups out of the mud - if any.

Eagles Landing using Tengonet which I have never (ever) had good luck with anywhere and usually resort to a phone hot spot to get decent internet connections. Not so here. It cost me an extra dollar to hook up to it but it was worth it because it worked really well with only a few pauses in connection. Never have I had this kind of service from Tengonet so now I shall expect to get it in other places.

The owner gave me his number and told me to call him if I had any problems at the site and then showed me where he lived. He was a wonderful host and we will stop here again on our next pass this way.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Smith030
Rob N, General Manager at Eagle's Landing RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again! Happy Camping!
Rob & Sue