All reviewsfree shotsnice poolhollywood beachgreat locationpool areaaccommodationstikiamenitieskitchenettebedroom
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a great location! There really wasn't anything bad to say about our stay here. They have a nice pool, aTiki hut and grills that you can use. The room was perfect as there were five of us. It had a kitchenette. In the front living room there was a queen bed and a futon that made into a bed. Then there was a bedroom with a queen bed. Everything was up-to-date and very clean! Although it isn't right on the beach, it's only about 50 feet to the boardwalk and the beach. A perfect set up! Plus the coffee shop was right next-door and places where you could rent bicycles as well. Hollywood Beach is a great place to enjoy a beach vacation and we're glad we stayed here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Room was pretty basic, no frills, but was good for me. My room #101 was right by the pool and close to parking. You can't beat the location it's about 25 yards from the broadwalk and the beach. You are in the central location too practically next door to Margaritaville. In retrospect perhaps a little overpriced but I believe it's because of the location.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We requested a specific room which they promised but would not let us have it. Instead put us down a dark hallway. The room was full of gnats. Then the tv did not get the audio on ch 10. There was a specific program we wanted to see. They lied to us & said it was the tv station. So I called several friends in Hollywood & everyone said ch 10 was working fine. I even called the tv station & they said that nothing was wrong with the broadcast.

So with that we went to front desk & said we were not going to stay & they promised a refund on our credit card. Well that didn't happen. When we got the credit card bill they had charged us with one night stay & two days of parking @ $20.00 per day. We had only been in the room for about 20 minutes. Oh also...the bathroom window opened out to a walkway from the parking lot & didn't close. Duh! What a nightmare!

Bunch of lying scammers. We have proof that we left & went to the Airport Courtyard Marriott on Gulfstream Way. We have contacted our credit card company & protested. Don't stay @ Caribbean Resort. They will charge your credit card for things you never received.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vacationer726738
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Being a local resident of Hollywood Beach, I decided to book a room at the beach for the 4th of July this year to avoid traffic and holiday madness. I made the mistake of booking through Booking.com instead of the Resort directly which resulted in a major customer service issue. For some reason, I received an email that my reservation was cancelled just a few days prior to our check in date due to a clerical error. Thankfully I live only a few miles from the property so I was able to run right over and meet with the manager, Adriana, who was very gracious and rectified the mistake! This would have been devastating to my 7 yr old son as Booking.com was completely unwilling to help repair the error. (Sidenote: I am still waiting for a response from the Resort as I was offered free parking as a courtesy for the grievous inconvenience. My card was charged the $21 parking fee for the holiday anyway as of checking out and I feel it would be the proper thing to do for them to credit my card promptly). For future reference, to avoid Booking.com issues, this Resort let me know that they will honor the Booking.com price if you just book with them directly. Good to know! I would recommend checking this option out with any property before booking.

Aside from that issue, we enjoyed the Resort very much! It's central broadwalk location with all the restaurants and shops was perfect. The tiki bar is friendly and you get a coupon for 2 free shots when you check-in. The pool was well maintained and refreshing. The rooms are tasteful and newly redone with all the kitchen amenities that make a stay with family enjoyable. Refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker and toaster. The bathroom was newly remodeled and well lit, with a large shower and very clean. For visitors, please know that there is a Publix grocery store just over the Sheridan Street bridge for you to buy what you need for your stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

My suite was clean and stocked with kitchen amenities perfect if you wanted to pick up a few groceries and stay in for the night. The hotel location is perfect to the beach and restaurants on the boardwalk.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming even when I checked out and requested a refund for the (2) days I was not able to park in the parking lot due to overcrowding of non guest.
Which brings me to why I rated the hotel 2 stars; my family and I were enjoying the pool when an influx of people showed up and took over the pool area, the loft and parking lot.
Between the loud music and smell of marijuana throughout the day we eventually left only to return in the evening and the party was still going on. Staff was alerted however nothing was ever done.
Once the party ended there was trash in the pool area and the loft was in disarray. Until this incident, I would of easily rated the hotel 5 stars but the lack of action on behalf of the staff was unsatisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family