“Wow!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wow! Le Tub has one of the best burgers I've ever had and these things are HUGE! Not only that, this place has great outdoor seating right on the inlet so their are great views of the water. I will definitely be going here more often! The burger is worth the price.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,015)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've been to Le Tub 5 or 6 times before, and, yes, the menu is short, silverware is plastic and so are the cocktail "glasses", but today was the last time for me. We came to the place on a Tuesday in April at 19:40 and almost all places were taken. Naomi, our waitress told us that grilled meat would take at least an hour and recommended ordering a starter to pass the time. We ordered the shimps for $21. Drinks (Planter's Punch & Long Island Ice Tea, both $11 each) were quick, but after that we did not see our waitress again for the next 45 minutes. When she reappeared, she asked us if we still wanted the shimps which we didn't. We ordered new drinks, Planter's Punch again for my wife, a house Margarita ($9,50) for me. She asked if I wanted a salt ring, yes, please. It came without it, but was otherwise good. Food appeared and was good. Check appeared and charged us 2 Long Islands. When I pointed out the mistake, she refused to correct it, claiming to have delivered anything but a Margarita.
We noticed that 18% tip was already added to our bill and she was lucky that my wife paid, because I would not have given ANY tip at all.
Food is good, drinks are good, service sucked. I will definitely not return to the place. Our bill came up to $73 + tip. I had better food for less with more considerate service.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went for the burger reviews and was happy to get a small table overlooking the intercostal. If you’re a fan of burgers and college-type joints with beach-worn benches and tables, with salty sweaty succint older male servers, this is for you. We thought Le Tub more of a tourist attraction than eatery. If you’ve got small kids or mobility issues it’s a challenge to navigate the twisty turns of the uneven floor planks. We had our order placed and still hadn’t received our beer or lunch for 45 mins, even after 2 other tables seated after us had. Ordered a “made from scratch” pina colada only to taste rum and ice and when we asked the server Mike to check if they’d put any other ingredients in, he said yup and just took it back. No offer to have them check or remake. Bathrooms are older and dirtier than a public college spring break boardwalk latrine.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I take my out of town friends to Le Tub often. It's a great place, while funky to sit on the intercostal in a ver casual atmosphere that's fun. The food is really good, with a small menu and while it takes some time to get you can always order an appetizer.. It's beautiful at Sunset and basically it's a good time. If you need to find parking. I have parked across the street at Margaritaville Hotel.. they have general parking

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My burger was perfect. Although it was huge. My wife had bay shrimp also very tasty. The location and ambiance are awesome.