“Beautiful condo”
other travellers have booked this property
swiming pool kitchen
front
lobby
gym
mini market
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jimmy M
“Beautiful condo”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This condo is on the ocean has 2 pools and is close to everything. Martiza was very accommodating and answered all my questions, the condo is situated in a perfect location.
The staff st 3801 Ocean were terrible we went between buildings 3-4 Times before we got keys and finally got into condo.
We loved our stay and will stay again

Your age range 50-64
jazburges...
West Yorkshire
“Rude owner”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

After a very complicated arrival we were met by a man who didn't speak a word of English so we were given no information about the place. The whole place is at least 90% Spanish speaking. There was also no information inside the property. I was told we only needed one fob at $20 each but we needed two plus $20 for parking tag. In the apartment the master bed was dirty with sand and hair in it, the whole place needed repairs and as the last reviewer noted many things were broken or fell off when you touched them. There were no cooking trays and few utensils, hairdryer broken, lights faulty, blinds broken etc. Sleeping in the main bedroom is like being on a motorway and we needed ear plugs the whole time. I emailed the owner to raise my concerns and her answer was "ok leave go bother someone else". I would not recommend these apartments but particularly not this one.

Management Response
14 May 2017
Professional renter immediately asked for discount.She was rude
left the place dirty including shit on the towels had to throw all of them away caused damage to the place. I hope no owner ever gets these people as renters i would not wish them on my worst enemies.
Agitro
Chicago, Illinois
“Rude owner”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was dirty, the owner was very rude. The first night we stayed the blind fell off at night, almost hit my head when we were sleeping. Send msg to the owner, he said ok, but we never got our deposit back. The place need some repairs done. Everything is cheaply done. Whatever you touch is falling apart. The only good thing about the palce is location.

Management Response
13 Jan 2017
the worst renter in my history. She tore the blinds off the window and then claimed they fell. Broke the coffee table into pieces and then claimed that the glue came apart from the legs. Left the place dirty looked like pigs stayed there.
ldefabriz...
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Beautiful and great beach”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my sister and we had a wonderful time. The lady Ester met us on time. The loication is awesome,near everything. The place was exactly what the pictures showed. There isnt a beach view but it is directly on the beach. It really was no biggie,I loved being able to just go downstairs and be on the beach. Hollywood Blvd is 5 min drive. A must for everyone. The beach,shops and water is perfect, All in all it was a wonderful time
Linda D

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location is near everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
wel2016
Michigan City, Indiana
“Great place Great Location”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was beautiful and well kept. We were met by Esther who checked us in and was very pleasant to deal with. The location was close to everything a 24hr walmart and markets.
The pool area was beauitful and very clean. The condo was equiped with everything that was needed. I would recommend this to all my friends

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing