“Best pizza in the area”

Capone's Flicker Lite
Ranked #107 of 655 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I tried the other thinner NY style pizzas in the area. I’m from Detroit, so my tendency is to favor a thicker crusted pizza. I ordered the standard pizza, not the Chicago deep dish. It’s a 7.5/10.... the spaghetti with meatballs I had to try. Two fat meatballs. Those were decent. Sauce was ok, not the best, but not bad. Came with two pieces of wonderful garlic knots... my order was carry out. Restaurant has plenty of roomy dining space. Some Chicago decor. If I had more days in Hollywood, I would have liked to try other items. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were pleasantly surprised. Nice view on the water of sunset. Crowded and noisy bar entrance, but deck is quiet and nice. Drinks were amazing, service was great, Devon or Debbie was our waitress and we let her order for us. We had fabulous fish tacos, grilled mahi, chicken francese, a "blooming onion" , homemade mozzarella sticks, and fabulous pizza.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We ate here a couple times, getting a table outside by the water - what a sunset view! Food was good - lamb gyro was excellent! Liquor store owned by them was too expensive, but we appreciated the restaurant!

1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place. A great atomsphere with a down home attitude. Whether solo with friends always made welcome. Offers a sports bar atomsphere and nice dinner setting. Sit outside, waterfront or inside. Food is excellent and beers are cold!! A must visit if near Hallandale Beach!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend. We went for lunch and sat outside to a nice view of inter coastal. Inside their was one table of diners and outside another with two people. That was all at 1pm. That should have been an omen. When we finally spotted a waitress we asked if we should seat ourselves and she said yes, but not to far from door since she was the only waitress. We waited 15 minutes but never saw her again so we left. We walked to the restaurant right next door and not only had to wait for parking but also a table. It was excellent. Obviously Flicker lite has a management issue.

2  Thank FooledOnce