“Nothing “GRANDE” about this place”

Grande Pizza Co. of Hollywood
Ranked #127 of 652 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was quoted 45 min. for my pizza at 10:15 and it arrived at midnight. When I called for an update they kept saying “10 more minutes” and put me on ridiculous long holds. Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service, even with management. Do yourself a huge favor and choose a different pizza joint!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Pizza was very good, soft, chewy sweet crust and the right amount of cheese and sauce. The only thing that turned me off was there was no fork in the bag with my salad. I noticed this about 30 seconds after the delivery person dropped it off. I called the restaurant and the girl who answered told me that the driver had already left. Upon being on hold for about 5 minutes, they figured it out, the security guy from the Marriott hotel delivered plastic ware to my room!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This place committed to a one hour delivery, and it took 2.5 hours to get our pizza delivered to the hotel. NOT impressed, and warn other customers to find another pizza place. We ordered at 7:30 and pizza arrive at 10!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Maybe two months ago wife ordered a bunch of pizzas to our hotel. It came very quickly. A handsome Italian boy named Augie who looks like a young Sylvester Stallone (per my wife) was holding the large stack of pizzas and was mobbed by our rowdy crowd of 12-14 year girls. He was a gentleman and handed them out and when asked he said it was the best pizza in the USA. Highly recommended place. Friendly and fast delivery and 100x better pizza than chains like Pizza Hut or Papa Jon’s.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Due to flight delays, stayed over in Ft Lauderdale. Because they deliver I ordered a Stromboli. It came in expected time, tipped driver and opened the container - An order delivered to a hotel guest without any utensils also no napkins.