All reviews hollywood beach office hours laundry facilities room was clean fridge and microwave quiet area double bed place to sleep beach chairs and towels restaurants and shops stay there again a great place to stay nice stay minute walk two nights other guests few steps
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Strange hotel. Wanted "inside leg measurement" details to book in despite providing details of most things when booking. Strange because it was the first time in numerous visits over the years to the USA, being asked for the extreme level of ID info on checking into a hotel. Very basic facilities. Coffee making facilities provided but no bed making service. Clean towels provided if dirty left outside door. Staff 'warmed' as stay went on. Room noisy as on a main road. And other guests weren't considerate when returning to rooms in the early hours.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

In general it was very good with the exception of a roach in the bathroom (room was very clean the next morning after we reported it) and also office hours are inconvenient for check in/out when a turist's plans starts earlier than 10:30 am

Room Tip: Kitchen takes too long to heat. Parking should be included in the room's rate. Tv Cable could be better.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This motel was easy to find from the airport. We had a rental car and did have to pay the$10/night parking. This motel is only a block from beautiful Hollywood beach that is just perfect (not crazy busy, pleasant travelers and plenty of great food and shops along Broadwalk which it a block behind this motel). When walking back at night to the motel we felt very safe and could spot that green sign from a few blocks away helping us find our way back from a long night walk. The rooms were cute, comfy and clean. They even had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee pot. There were a few imperfections on the ceiling but I think they do a decent job with the overall upkeep. Great for the price and would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Could use larger screen TV's. WiFi was marginal, used my own hotspot most of the time. Room was clean and nice. Farther from the beach than I like. The people were all nice, even the other tenants. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a place with a pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Room was clean, quiet. Turned on TV. Only three channels, all french. Bed was semi cozy. Only needed one night in between bookings so all good. My room faced the street directly but I did not hear any traffic noise nor did I hear any room noise from the neighbours. Bathroom was clean, a little dated but fine for price. Included working mini fridge and microwave, sink, and counter. I liked the stay. I liked the office manager. Very nice. Explained that they were going to have a power outage due to city work on the street. No bother to me. I had a meeting before power was cut. She told me before I finalized my stay. Parking was 10 bucks. My room was on the second floor so I had to carry luggage to the floor. Location is great, very short walk to beach. Boutique discount comfy hotel. No bugs, no dirty sheets, clean place. Nice folks. Makes a good alternative for the expensive hotels in the region. Florida charm.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business