All reviews hollywood beach apartment was clean st location great proximity few steps perfect place to stay laundry facility quiet end the cleaning lady updated rooms definitely stay here again fantastic stay living room broad walk pots and pans full kitchen outdoor bar
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great location, Bar with live music just 1 min. away (they close at 9 p.m.). Lot of restaurants within 5 to 15 min. walk. If you travel by car you have to reserve a parking spot in advance. Our room (117) had partial ocean view and a kingsize bed. Room was very clean. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hannah D, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review
We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night in May at the tail end of a vacation on the Gulf Coast. Great value for a clean, spacious studio room with a mini kitchenette. The place was literally steps to the beach, board walk and a neat little outdoor bar with live entertainment. I would love to go back and stay for a longer visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hannah D, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

We hope to see you again soon for a longer visit

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week over Fourth of July 2018 and had an amazing experience! The 1br efficiency was very large and so clean. The staff & owner were very friendly and the whole experience was great! I'm an annual visitor to Hollywood and this stretch of the beach is my favorite! Far enough away from the more touristy Margaritaville, Beach Rooms Inn is next door to a very quaint, more local outdoor bar at Riptide.

Staying over 4th of July you can imagine the traffic and parking nightmares! But, I needn't have worried because Beach rooms Inn had my parking space reserved and ready at all times.

Beach Rooms Inn has the best overall bang-for-the-buck, price-to-value in Hollywood Beach. I can't wait for next year!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the great review
We hope to see you for 4th of July, 2019 (or before that )

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We checked in Friday June 8. After we came from an errand our paid parking was occupied. I complained to the owner and she came to check. A single room was issued two parking permits (Rm 21) she said that was a mistake but both permits were signed by her. More than a mistake I viewed it as overbooking her parking. End result I had to park five blocks away from my room and get up real early the next morning to procure the space that I had paid for. Very unfair to a client that spent $500 that weekend to patronize her hotel. Your greed became my inconvenience.
The rest of my complain reflects Hollywood Beach in general. Since the coming of Margaritaville into town the Traffic and parking has becomes a cutthroat issue. I do not like what you have become. You are a predatory jungle. Sayonara Hollywood Beach. It was nice knowing you.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Avellana33010

Hello Avellana33010,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Unfortunately we couldn't meet your expactations.
We apologize for the inconvenience regarding your parking spot.
We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip, away from the 'predatory jungle' of Hollywood Beach
Greetings,
Your BEACH ROOMS INN team

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My daughter was coming into town and needed a place for herself and husband for a long weekend. Being a local I had time to visit the lodging options and check out the rooms. I searched all over the beach area for the perfect spot, and I found it at the Beach Rooms Inn. It was clean, comfortable, near a quiet part of the broad walk, had king size beds and being an efficiency/apartment, lots of room to spread out. The staff were accommodating, friendly and helpful, Thanks ORI for a wonderful visit. We will see you next time she comes for a visit.

Room tip: very close to beach
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SurferdudeFlorida
cityroomsnyctsq, Guest Relations Manager at Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hello,

We're very happy to hear you found Beach Rooms Inn a perfect spot for your daughter to spend a long weekend.We appreciate the wonderful feedback a lot and hope to welcome you and your family back soon.