Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 112
USD 114
USD 94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

USD 87
USD 84
La Quinta
USD 190
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 224/night.

USD 259
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 298/night.

USD 285
USD 245
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 298/night.

USD 103
QualityInn
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

USD 71
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

3,226 results
All reviewspool areahollywood beachwater taxiintercoastal waterwayself parkingtrolley stopcorner roomthe inter coastalacross the bridgegreat poolaventura mallbeach accessocean drivefridge and microwavehotel restaurantper dayfort lauderdale
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed four days over Easter break. The hotel is nicely located and a short Uber to most things. it’s across the street from the beach with easy access but the real star is the pool. Very large, lots of chairs, heated(too much at times but can’t complain), beach entry and great for kids. There is a tiki bar and drinks are good but service is lacking. No pool side service and the food is mediocre at best and took a very long time to arrive. Order and get back in the pool for a while. We only had one dinner at the main restaurant and it was not good at all and very over priced. Seemed popular at breakfast but we never had it.

The room was large enough and very clean, had a fridge, microwave and extra sink and (empty) cabinets. Not sure their purpose. The beds were very cozy.

There was a balcony but on the fourth floor you are just overlooking the parking lot. They are not angled towards the water. Most face a parking lot or a construction site. Not the hotels fault but currently there is construction on both sides but the north side was lighter just drilling, The sliding glass doors are very soundproof so once closed noise was not an issue. Was a bit noisy by the pool. Managemnt take note: Crank the music a bit more to cover the noise on that side of the pool.

The concierge was nice and guided to wonderful half day Everglades tour.

For the price, location and pool it’s pretty good just not great.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bigbirdnyc
Reviewed 6 April 2018

excelent service, always on time, very proffetional, they were well prepare to attend all my family, I like to give especial thanks to Ms Yesi Luna for the excelent service provide to all my family during the days we stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: was a large clean room, very nice view, very quiet, A/C, with a small kitchen, and a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Salvador, thank for celebrating your 25th anniversary at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. Our team is dedicated to providing our guests with an outstanding experience, and we are happy they made that happen for you. We appreciate you mentioning Yesi, and she will be thrilled by your compliments. Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Saner Unal

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I took a trip to Florida for vacation in March 2018. Overall we had a great experience with this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Sandra in the restaurant. There were a couple drawbacks to our stay. There was a lot of construction going on on the two sides of the hotel; on one side there was a new high-rise going up and the construction noise was quite noisy when we were relaxing at the pool. I don't recommend the hotel restaurant for dinner. The food wasn't that great but I do recommend the restaurant for breakfast. There are lots of choices and the breakfast was great! The hotel is close to the trolley stop so that you can go explore other areas, especially the boardwalk by Margaritaville. The beaches are beautiful and overall we had a great time here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello rnorth2018:
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, but am disappointed that we fell short of providing you with an outstanding experience. Please accept our assurance that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed if possible to help make our resort a better place. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ernesto Rivera
Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So, where do I start?! From start to finish, my stay at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach was absolutely fantastic! The title for this post says it all, but what really made this stay so enjoyable was the staff at this Hilton property. When I arrived to check into my room on Monday, the 26th of March, my first interaction with the staff was with Josephine at the front desk, who welcomed me with a smile and throughout my stay was always present if I needed a tip on where or what to do around town! Awesome team member! My room was not ready but I was checking in early and being an employee at a property in Pittsburgh, I completely understand that early check ins are not always guaranteed. This brings me to Jeff, the concierge at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, who stored my luggage until my room was ready and informed me on all about what to do when in Hollywood and gave ample information on the Hollywood Trolly (which is nice and convenient that takes you to the broadwalk for 1$ and picks up right out front) Jeff's great and knows the area well and will strike up a conversation anytime!

The restaurant staff at this property is wonderful! Every morning I was greeted with a smile from Samantha, who knows a lot about the area and makes you feel welcomed during your stay. Jackie, from the restaurant, a big thank you for your excellent service and making me feel comfortable during my stay. The food at the hotel is really good and I'm telling you the staff is even better! They all provide excellent service to make your stay enjoyable from start to finish. Again, thank you to Samantha, Jackie, Eduardo, Garlin, Ian, Travis, Surge and the two other female waitresses! You all are awesome, deserve huge recognition for your service and please keep providing excellent hospitality to your guests!

This hotel also has Starbucks coffee on site inside the lobby! A big thank you to Beatrice and Vitaliy, who every morning knew what I wanted and were very happy every time I saw them! Thank you! Wishing I was heading down to the lobby right now for a hot Starbucks coffee!

The guest rooms at this property have everything you need. In - room safes, updated decor, huge balconies! I stayed on the fourth floor, so huge thank you to the house-keeping staff on the fourth floor! Every morning they were welcoming and smiling and my room was spotless! Very clean, modern-guest room with comfortable beds!

In south Florida, almost anywhere you will see construction. New high rises and new hotels are being constructed each day it seems. Yes, there is construction next door but I'm telling you the staff and the service at this property will keep you distracted. The outdoor pool is beautiful, with views of the intracoastal and a huge hot tub surrounded by palm trees - pay no mind to the construction-you barely notice it anyway.

The location of the hotel is excellent! Safe area with a local trolley that takes you to the main broadwalk area for 1$ and picks up out front! Also, uber is great in this area! Utilize the trolley!

Special thanks to Cynthia at the front desk! Cynthia worked mixed hours during my stay and might have been working eight days straight at one point but just wanted to say thank you for your amazing hospitality and for always smiling! Cynthia was always up for conversation and is very professional when dealing with guest requests! Thank you DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach! This is a true gem in south Florida and I really hope to be back soon! In the mean time, keep doing what you do and thanks again for a much needed relaxing vacation in south Florida!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Mike, thank you for staying at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach and for your wonderful review. We love receiving comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. We are very privileged to have a team that shares this passion daily and will share your compliments with them. They will appreciate the recognition of their hard work, and all of us here look forward to your next visit.

Saner Unal

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay with friendly staff , nice room and good breakfast. It is a somewhat crowded area with hotels all around . If you stay in upper floors, you can see intracoastal and ocean water.
Other than these assets, the parking is valet only parking. In our case, there was negligence on part of parking personnel as our RV was invaded with result of articles stolen !!. The police were called and hotel said they would report and check on insurance. We have not heard . There are no video cameras in the parking outside area...beware! !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello thademo:

I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Please accept our assurance that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed if possible to help make our resort better. Please let me know if you have any questions about the ongoing situation with the police report. Thank you for being our valued guest, and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you to Hollywood Beach.

Ernesto Rivera