1,013 results
All reviews taco shack bunk beds peas free bikes hollywood beach pod room beach chairs cute place small bathroom short walk to the beach live music location was perfect mini fridge few steps per day resort fee fort lauderdale
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Cute, quirky little hotel complex, near the beach and Broadwalk. Easy to get trolley and water taxi nearby, and restaurant choices an easy walk. Bicycles, beach towels and umbrellas available free to use, and added bonus. Would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SBG_GM, General Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you FlaMaine for the great feedback! We are delighted to know that you had a good experience and enjoyed of our little slice of paradise. Our location is perfect, close to everything there is to do in Hollywood Beach. We hope you come back soon!
Warm regards,
Pam Garcia.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Amazing experience and I enjoyed everything this place had to offer. I really appreciate the customer service and hospitality the front desk had. I am grateful for the time and how close the hotel was by the water. I really recommend the location and the recommendations they gave me to eat and all the extra amenities they had to offer.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DanielThelion

Hello to you! Wonderful! We are delighted to hear you loved staying at the Hollywood Beach Suites and had a 5-star time!
We value your opinion and we thank you for sharing it. We hope you'll come again next time while you're in the Hollywood beach area.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We didn't spend much time at the hotel. We pulled up at 9pm on a Thursday, went out to eat and left the next morning. We didn't have any problem with parking, there were a few spots open and priced fairly at $10/night. Very cute property, lots of areas to sit outside. Our check in and check out both were very friendly and efficient. The location was great, just about a block to the boardwalk and beach.

The rooms were very spacious. We had a Queen bed in a separate bedroom and a set of bunks in the living area. Room was clean, although there was a cigarette burn on the throw blanket in the bedroom. The bathroom was TINY! I will be honest, I don't know if I would be able to deal with it for an extended stay (well probably, I mean it's the beach right?). We heard absolutely no noise from the restaurant or other guests all night or in the morning.

When checking out there were guests getting beach towels and other necessities. The staff bagged them up nicely, it was free of charge - Nice!

One thing that was odd - we checked in and were given our keys and room number, our room door was wide open with all of the lights on? But we checked all the windows and they were locked, so maybe housekeeping forgot to close up.

Overall if you're looking for a cute place by the beach that's priced well I would give it a try.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SBG_GM, Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

What an awesome rating and review!
Thank you for selecting our Hotel for your Hollywood Beach visit! We are so happy you enjoyed our amenities, convenient location and our staff hospitality!
Our goal is always for our guests to be able to relax and genuinely enjoy their time on Hollywood with family and friends.
We look forward to having you stay with us on your return, don't leave it too long now!
Warm regards,
Pam Garcia.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I accidentally booked at the nightmare Hollywood Historically disgusting hotel and Niko saved my romantic weekend he was awesome. I will definitely be back and I recommend this place to anyone families couples or friends it’s very clean and Niko rocks he was so helpful along with everyone else

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cesyp2018

Dear cesyp2018, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this awesome review. We at Hollywood Beach Suites work hard to make sure every guest has a great experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a passionate team taking care of our guests as one of our superstars--> Niko!! We thank you and please come back and stay with us!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Great deal, clean rooms, plenty of amenities, unbelievable location! Third year in a row and planning to come back again every year. Just enough parking, close to the beach, and within a minute walk from the room to a great little restaurant and bar. Also a minute walk to the Hollywood Beach boardwalk and everything that’s there. About 5 minutes walk to Margaritaville.

Room Tip: If you need anything just ask the folks at the front desk. They either have it or know where you can go to do whatever you want to do.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much m_b_hale! You made our day with your kind words. I cant wait to welcome you again and provide you with the high level of service and quality you deserve.