Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 199
USD 63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

USD 111
USD 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 101
  • Beachfront
USD 221
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorhuge terraceperfect locationhollywood beachroom was cleansmall kitchenfull kitchenrestaurants and shopsenjoyed my staybeautiful beachoceanaccommodations
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible place, I booked my stay for a weekend of January 2018.
The place is outdated , loud. It was not a good experience and I will never go back there.
Our car was towed because nobody told us we needed a permit to park there , they only asked us in the front desk if we had a car because parking was free, we didn’t have a car when we checked in but we brought one that night . We woke up with the sound of the tow truck taking our car. They could just have the courtesy of asking their guests if the car belonged to any of us.. and we are talking about a small motel with 11-14 rooms is not a 50+ rooms motel ... and it was not early in the morning either, this happened around 11 am -12 pm
The place is old, the mattresses were not comfortable , one of the beds in the room had a squeaking noise very loud that will wake me up in the middle of the night. The smell of detergent coming from the laundry room was very strong that will give us headaches and nauseas. The sink in the bathroom was cracked, the fridge door seemed broken too but the kind of patched it . There was a coffee maker in the room but no coffee, so what’s the point. I guess they expect us to bring your coffee and filter for that. Would not stay there again and I would no recommend this place to anybody .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I read all the reviews before booking and rated how important each item was to my stay. It sounded OK so I booked. I am being honest in this review. It's not the worst place we ever stayed but far from the best.

The good point about this hotel is the view. It is beautiful. There are some challenges, however, that should be discussed before booking.

Check-in is sketchy at best. You check-in by picking up a phone at the back of the hotel and with any luck, someone answers. I was able to get someone after several tries and after a 5 minute wait, I let in a small door to a closet-style room. I was not comfortable with this situation, but the check-in person was nice so I pressed on. They take your credit card but I was not provided with a proper printout of my bill. Just the little credit card receipt. Again, I was not comfortable with this but I continued on.

Parking is $20.00 a night and located in the back of the hotel. There are only enough spots for 1 car per room from what I could see and the back of your car sticks out into the road a little but too. Again, I was not comfortable with this, but again, we kept going.

After dragging our luggage up the 21 scary stairs to the main level and got into our room, we discovered it was very large. It accommodated our 4 guests well. It is not new and has the smell of salt in the air, but what do you expect overlooking the ocean. For the price, we would expect more but the area is expensive so I would say this hotel is for the budget-minded customer.

There is no pool. The deck is nice, but not new so the chairs are worn. If you are a beach person, this would not be a deal-breaker.

The best part is it is on top of all the bars and restaurants in the area. You can walk up and down the boardwalk for hours. It is in a prime location. TONS of things to do are only 21 steps down the stairs away (and 21 stairs up at the end of the night.)

In summary - would I book again? No, but if you are budget-minded, love to party locally and don't need a pool because you enjoy the ocean, this place can't be beat!

PS - I would have loved to give my feedback directly to the hotel before writing this review, however, I could not contact anyone on my departure and the voice on the phone told me to drop the key in the mail slot. Perhaps it would be better if guests were able to speak to someone directly before leaving.

Room Tip: This hotel does not work for guests with mobility issues. There are 21 steep stairs to the rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank whatdelayindustries
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Good view is the only thing good here. On checkin I was informed that parking was $20 per day!! You must specifically ASK for housekeeping. No elevator! No help! YOU must carry suitcases up 21 steep steps. Nice king bed but smaller room. No vending machines, no food(nearby -yes). One antiquated ice machine. No in room phone.

Room Tip: Older visitors will not like steps and no luggage help
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t2jaguar
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Beware of parking fees. Also there are businesses below. Smoke filters up from them. Stay at a more expensive place and pay les for parking. I’ve stayed at several places near this place. Normal parking rates are free to 8.00. I have only paid this much in Miami. Booked through Hotels.com

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Stayed New Years Eve for two nights pre-cruise. Our flight arrived early and our airport transfer got us to La Terrace around 11 am. Check in is a bit sketchy as you use a phone outside the bathroom sized office and someone does respond. Office personnel/management was so generous they got our room ready by 12:30 and we checked in with ease. While we walked the boardwalk/ate breakfast nearby, they held our luggage in the office. Our room was great, two double / queen beds not sure with a full kitchen and separate bathroom/changing area. I actually wish we would have stayed longer. It is right on the boardwalk overlooking the beach, it doesnt get more wonderful than this. The rooftop terrace is by far the best with comfortable loungers and tables if you prefer to sit/dine or socialize. I had a silly request of asking to borrow a stapler and the office accommodated no questions asked. Only disappointment was no elevator, all stairs as well as my disappointment in leaving this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family