“Nice for a quick stop.”
Review of Ocean Inn

Ocean Inn
Ranked #31 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed here in September, on our way thru the area. Just a block from the beach boardwalk was nice... we walked down for breakfast each morning. Room was nothing special, but the office staff went out of his was to accommodate us, since we were arriving late. Inexpensive place for the night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Spend 2 nights in one of the studio rooms for 4 ppl. Room had a queen bed and sofa plus a full kitchen. Room cleaning was done everyday !!! Phil and Veronika were very helpful and attentive. Calvin and Pilar were great too

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The big plus to this hotel is it is close to the beach. There is parking for $15/day. Room was never cleaned in three nights staying here. Towels (tiny) were hung on door after we asked for clean ones. Office only open 9-5. Room was smaller than rooms pictured on web site. AC not really able to keep cool during the day. If I had to do over, I would have paid more money and stayed somewhere else. Please note I almost never give bad reviews. I stayed here based on good revues and did not feel it matched my expectations.

Room Tip: Get one of the bigger kitchenette rooms show in pictures. Get there before 5PM or you have no choic...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I loved Ocean Inn in Hollywood, Florida ! We were welcomed graciously by Philip, the hotel manager who treated us like family. Ocean Inn is like a cozy tropical paradise. So many soothing colors. Peaceful and stress free lifestyle. The locals are very friendly and kind. We are looking forward to returning every year ! :-D

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

If zero was a choice I would pick ZERO. I have stayed here 6 years in a row. My 7 th 7-21-17, There was only 1/4 roll toilet paper. I asked front desk female if I could get another one. Her reply ask housekeeper. Housekeeper yelled to desk clerk we do nit have any more. Then they argued about take an extra roll from another room. There was no more in that room either. 15 min later I inquired at desk what about the TP? She said owner will buy more.

No ironing board or iron as advertised. No in room coffee maker as advertised. Front clerk says she makes coffee 9am - noon. Well, i get up at 7 and want my coffee.

I asked for a blanket, none on bed. Clerk gave me one and said, it has holes, but don't worry, it's clean.

Utensils, 1 small spoon, 1 fork, no knives no cooking utensils like wooden spoon, spatula, etc.

I will never stay here again. Guess they do not give a darn about ling term returning customers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Veronika A, General Manager at Ocean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Noel,
Hello andy y, I want to start off by offering my sincere apologies about the issues you experience during your stay. We are in the process of remodeling right now and I hope next time when you come to Hollywood Beach you can try us one more time to ensure that we are what we used to be and even better!
Again, we would like to offer our sincere apologies for your discomfort and wish you more pleasant travels for the future.