“Pleasantly Surprised not your average 2nd hand & Vintage/Retro store”

New to You Antiques
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This store is amazing. I walked around looking at all memories of my childhood. It's not quite antique. I'm not sure how to describe it, but, defiantly not a thrift store! Very well organized. You can see everything, no digging through stuff. The more you look around the more you see. The owners little dog greets you at the door with a happy bark as if to say come on in & check it out. I would say this is Hernando's best kept secret. I have driven by this place every day for years & have not stopped in but today I had a few extra minutes. I wish I would have stopped in long ago. The treasures are awesome. If you are in the area be sure to stop in & check this place out. The views of Lake Hernando across the street are pretty nice also.

3  Thank MyFloridaLife11