Review Highlights
Great Antique shop, not junky thrift store-great finds

Reviewed 10 June 2015
sirrahirret
Florida

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This store is very well organized and prices are reasonable. They have some great retro and vintage items, well displayed. This is not a junky thrift store, it is a place to look for a treasure.

1  Thank sirrahirret
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This store is amazing. I walked around looking at all memories of my childhood. It's not quite antique. I'm not sure how to describe it, but, defiantly not a thrift store! Very well organized. You can see everything, no digging through stuff. The more you look around the more you see. The owners little dog greets you at the door with a happy bark as if to say come on in & check it out. I would say this is Hernando's best kept secret. I have driven by this place every day for years & have not stopped in but today I had a few extra minutes. I wish I would have stopped in long ago. The treasures are awesome. If you are in the area be sure to stop in & check this place out. The views of Lake Hernando across the street are pretty nice also.

3  Thank MyFloridaLife11