“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sailors Loch

Twin bedroom 2
Bathroom 2
Games room
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rose C
“Mrs”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Really pretty and comfortable villa in quiet neighborhood close to everything yoh will need on vacations

Chesterfield, Virginia
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Leftiesru...
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Nice home”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My son and I stayed in Sailors Loch during his baseball tournament in Auburdale, Florida. The home was well kept and in a great location near the ballfield.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NorthStar...
“great residence”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I was very impressed with the response time to handle any issue, the great location, and excellent floor set up for our family of five. To help all who are traveling and worried about bedding issues let me say the beds where excellent and I felt like I was sleeping at home. The issue I spoke of earlier was my problem and I didn't pay for the pool to be warmed and I must say unless its July you should probably pay for this if you have children that like swimming. George C. was awesome and made sure the pool was warmed in very quick time for our stay after we decided to get it warmed. The water takes a day to warm so please just go ahead and pay for this, trust me you will thank me for this later and so will your kids. If you are a frequent LEGOLAND visitor like we are this is a perfect location only roughly 20 minutes and the neighbors are very polite. If I could give this location and residence a better rating I would and if you are looking for a great place to stay please look no further. I highly recommend this residence and the great staff.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing