“Nice home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sailors Loch

Twin bedroom 2
Bathroom 2
Games room
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leftiesru...
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Nice home”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My son and I stayed in Sailors Loch during his baseball tournament in Auburdale, Florida. The home was well kept and in a great location near the ballfield.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“great residence”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I was very impressed with the response time to handle any issue, the great location, and excellent floor set up for our family of five. To help all who are traveling and worried about bedding issues let me say the beds where excellent and I felt like I was sleeping at home. The issue I spoke of earlier was my problem and I didn't pay for the pool to be warmed and I must say unless its July you should probably pay for this if you have children that like swimming. George C. was awesome and made sure the pool was warmed in very quick time for our stay after we decided to get it warmed. The water takes a day to warm so please just go ahead and pay for this, trust me you will thank me for this later and so will your kids. If you are a frequent LEGOLAND visitor like we are this is a perfect location only roughly 20 minutes and the neighbors are very polite. If I could give this location and residence a better rating I would and if you are looking for a great place to stay please look no further. I highly recommend this residence and the great staff.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lucy W
North Canton, OH
“Not working appliance and dirty”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This house looks great on the pictures, and the outside, but we noticed right away, stains on the carpet from previous accidents.
Then we got groceries that evening, and much frozen food, and in the morning, the ice cream was melted and the meat, eventually had to be thrown out.
The refrigerator stayed just cold enough so milk didn't sour. it took 4 days to make ice cubes and we had to buy ice cube trays.
We notifed Andy, the Management Co, and over 3 weeks, we had 5 men visit to look at the refrigerator which never got repaired or exchanged for a new one.
The microwave door was cracked and broken, which we called Andy about, it took a week to get a new one replaced.
One thing we didn't like was the management workers all have keys and one day upon our return from shopping, a worker had been in the house already to look at the refrigerator. he was in our driveway in his truck. We were told everyone has keys! We called and asked the management Co,and asked not to let anyone in the hose unless they call us so we can be present.
We bought a mop, cleaning supplies, dish cloths and dish rags as they were scarce. My husband tried to scrub the kitchen floor, for an hour and it still did not look clean.
By the second week, we finally emailed the owner, George, who is in British Isles, he was very nice and felt bad about the situation.
The furniture in the living room is dirty and needs cleaned or replaced. The patio furniture was covered with black mold so we covered with towels so we could sit on them. The bedrooms were not bad and the bathrooms. We had plenty of towels. The entire house was not cleaned well at all and needs a good cleaning, painting and over haul. They need a new vacuum cleaner also.

Another big thing, working with England we lost around $80 with transaction fees and converting curency. Not again!!!!!
George, the owner, did refund us our damage deposit and gave us compensation for all our troubles. He was great to work with, but he needs a new Management Company.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
SimonBodl...
“Nice Villa in a Great Location”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice Villa in a great location, benefits from Wallmart being just outside the gated community, the best steak house in Florida just opposite (Mannys) and a easy drive to and from Disney on the toll road.

terryjack...
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“House is tired and not well managed.”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Location is ok but further away from the 192 with all of the restaurants than we would normally book. The house cleanliness was not up to our usual expectations, and this is the first time we have had to inform the owner of the poor management.
The house is tired and if there had been 8 people there would not have been enough seats for dining or some of the glassware. As there was only 2 of us this did not cause a problem.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 96
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing