“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Theatre Room with 10 foot screen and multi level leather theatre seating!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Donna R
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have rented in this area for a few years and this house is amazing. Owner goes out of his way to make your trip very enjoyable. The pool and outside TV is wonderful. Being near groceries at Wall Mart and restaurants is very handy as well as shopping malls not too far away. We are already booked for the next few years.

Lovey326
Kingston, ON
“Excellent Stay in December 2015”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family (2a, 4k) stayed here in December 2015. The owner was beyond friendly, helpful and kept up with our communications. The house was awesome. Very close to Legoland and not a long drive from the big Orlando parks. The pool was great! Learned the hard way that heat is a must in December...especially if you want to swim at night! All it took was a quick call/email the Property Management company was there. That was our error...we had the option to pay in advance to have it heated upon arrival, and we made the wrong call. lol The pool/spa was perfect. So great to relax in. The movie/games room! Wow! We had days that we had planned on going to a park and the kids begged us to cancel to just relax at the house! The kitchen had everything we needed, and extra stuff left behind from past guests. We did the same. Can't say enough good things about this place. Had everything we needed, great owners, we lived the life of luxury for the week!

Hatandglo...
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Owner super to deal with, very communicative and helpful.”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I booked this property for my extended family for the first 2 weeks of October. Unfortunately due to illness I could not travel. Brad the owner kept in contact with me to see if the situation had changed and released my deposit as soon as he could.keeping in contact until I confirmed I had received it. I had also booked another property on the Gulf Coast and the owner there was nowhere near as helpful and had to be pushed for everything including the deposit refund. I know which property I'll be looking at when I'm allowed to travel long haul again. Brad treated me like a real person, he. Is warm and to be honest in my opinion deserves the business. Good luck to him for the future, I'm sure his property will be everything it's described as. I'm just sorry I didn't get to travel this time.

How easy was it to book the property?
brice940
Dorchester, Canada
“Beyond our expectation”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Our one week stay in Sept was amazing. Everything you see in the online pictures is 100% accurate. Everything is fresh, well appointed and designed for a very relaxing stay. This property is central to all your needs, including Disney. We have already booked with additional family in 2017 and 2018. Brad (owner) checked in with us a couple times just to ensure all our needs were met. We can honestly say we have never received this kind of vacation service. Well done Brad! You really have something special.

The Rice's (Sept 2016)
Dorchester, Ont, Canada

Management Response
3 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for the excellent review! We are pleased that you enjoyed the villa and it met your expectations! We look forward to you and your family returning next year and the following! Thanks again for booking and I'm sure you will find that the villa only gets better and better each time you visit after the numerous planned upgrades over the next couple years.

Thanks again guys, you were the perfect guests!

Brad
Vanna_001...
Yukon, Canada
“Awesome Accommodations!”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I planned a Disney trip with my siblings and their families trying to find a suitable place to stay which was close to all the attractions and could comfortably fit all 10 of us. Well, this Villa was perfect!

The home was modern with 5 nice size bedrooms (the best one was on the main floor as it opened up to the pool area). The pool was also the perfect size and of course the hot tub was a great retreat after a long day walking around at the Disney parks. It's worth the extra to pay for a heated pool if visiting any time other than the summer months.

The Villa was easy to find and the community was quite safe and clean. There's also a Walmart close by for any necessities.

This place is a must! I would certainly stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Sep 2014
Thank you for all the excellent comments Vanessa! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Should you ever decide to return to Florida please consider our villa as we have recently made several new upgrades including a theatre room with 10 foot screen. Thanks again and hope to hear from you folks again very soon! You were the perfect guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;