“Golfers Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Living Area Master Bedroom
Enclosed Pool
Lanai
Living Area
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bettyvue8...
Akron, Ohio
“Not bad for our first time.”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I stayed at Sabina's villa during our first Florida visit. Sabina was very attentive to us during our rental process and during our stay at villa Sorrento. She emailed me back quickly. I appreciated that very much.
The house was clean and had everything that we needed. One of the bathrooms and the living room, however, did have a lot of ants. The ants crawl on our food and we couldn't even use one of the showers because it was infested with ants. I emailed Sabina right away and she contacted whoever was suppose to take care of it. It was, however, never addressed during our stay.
The pool was also very dirty. It had a lot of hair and debris in it. My kids went for a swim on the first day there and was covered with hair when they got out of the pool. We tried to clean the pool out by ourselves with the pool cleaner that was provided but the pool cleaner was broken prior to us getting there. We tried our best. I also emailed Sabina right away and she contacted others but the pool wasn't cleaned until two days before we were already leaving. I informed Sabina about this and she refunded the money that I paid for the pool heating back to me which I appreciated since we couldn't use the pool as much as we wanted.
My family and I didn't expect too much since this was our first time renting a house from someone. It wasn't perfect but it was fine. We mostly appreciated that Sabina took the time to try to address our problems and hopefully had them addressed for the next guests. Thanks Sabina for renting your villa out to us!

Betty

Avon, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Jersey City, NJ USA
Reviewed 21 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing